OT: OVER 56.0

Advertisement
Over 3.5 total sacks in the game -130. I like it because it's somewhat of a hedge for Rams +2.5. Brady has the quickest release in the game, but if the Pats are winning, they'll be running the ball late. I think we see the equivalent of a sack per quarter. Both teams are known to blitz and have good defensive lines.
Sounds good , brother.

Advertisement
OP...

Advertisement
It was an awesome game
Flew to Cabo to celebrate wife’s bday
And
Won 2500 in SB Pool for 2nd time in 4 years
And won my playoff Fantasy Football League👊
Thank goodness zeurlein missed

Advertisement
Look out for the Wham and Trap schemes to take advantage of their aggression upfield. Same kinda stuff that works against Diaz.

Rams run D was awful in the regular season but they've schemed well to fix it in the playoffs.
Nicely done. Literally the first play of the game for the Pats. Though the Rams defense adjusted ok and ended up playing better than I think most are giving them credit, Pats played some nice matchups in the middle of the field. Would love to see Jeff Thomas in some option routes this season.

Saints would have beaten them soundly. Goff isn't a quarter the QB that Drew Brees is. Too bad the NFL handed another ring to Brady.

Advertisement
Saints would have beaten them soundly. Goff isn't a quarter the QB that Drew Brees is. Too bad the NFL handed another ring to Brady.
Lmao
Ok....stop it
Tell your dipshyt coach to run the **** ball instead of throwing it twice and MAYBE they would have had a chance to prove it

My bet, bellicheck wouldnhave shut that **** down too....m Thomas would have been non factor and patriot oline would have bulldozed NO dline

I'm fire hot I got stuck in this cesspool of a town to watch this **** game. This was easily the worst super bowl ever of the modern era. Between Goff & the rams oc, I don't know who let them down worse. By half time I was feeling like mark richt took over play calling duties for mcvay.
Right? That game was abysmal. No amount of alcohol could have made that Stupor Bowl seem even remotely interesting.

Nicely done. Literally the first play of the game for the Pats. Though the Rams defense adjusted ok and ended up playing better than I think most are giving them credit, Pats played some nice matchups in the middle of the field. Would love to see Jeff Thomas in some option routes this season.

I take no credit. I read Ted Nguyen's preview on the Athletic and he predicted it. I just happened to agree with his analysis.

Pats schemes/gameplans are predictable because they're always sound. They also started out with DTs lined up in 2-technique head up over the guards - mimicking the Saints as expected - to take away the outside zone scheme. Then they threw in some Bear fronts including what was essentially a 6-man line at 1 point.

Rams did a great job with pre and post snap coverage disguises and shifts. But it's hard to double those slot option routes when you're playing man and Brady took advantage.

Nope. Way under. 24-20 Pats.

I hope someone listened and cashed in on this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back