OT: OSU Trustee Resigns; Wanted Harsher Punishment for Urban Liar

Advertisement
Looks like Mr. Wadsworth and his family are moving to a new state... those juggalos in Ohio will be starting a lynch mob soon for speaking out against OSU football

Respect.

As much as I love the 'Canes, if Mark Richt pulled this ****, we'd all be ****ed that we'd have to fire him.

BUT WE WOULD FIRE HIM.

Advertisement
Respect.

As much as I love the 'Canes, if Mark Richt pulled this ****, we'd all be ****ed that we'd have to fire him.

BUT WE WOULD FIRE HIM.

You been paying attention?? Half this crew wants his head if we don't run at least three motions per play and 47 jet sweeps in the first quarter this coming Sunday.

If dude was covering for a beater, Canes fans wouldn't be hiring banner planes, we'd be hiring Iranian nuclear missiles...

Advertisement
You been paying attention?? Half this crew wants his head if we don't run at least three motions per play and 47 jet sweeps in the first quarter this coming Sunday.

If dude was covering for a beater, Canes fans wouldn't be hiring banner planes, we'd be hiring Iranian nuclear missiles...

I second this.

Looks like Mr. Wadsworth and his family are moving to a new state... those juggalos in Ohio will be starting a lynch mob soon for speaking out against OSU football

Juggalos don’t deserve that level of denigration.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back