OT: OSU players suspended

Advertisement
So, Urban found some players he was not afraid of and suspended them. Must be recruiting less scary felons.

Advertisement
Off topic but does anyone know why AG didn't offer Joe Bosa out of STA? Dude is a straight beast

Advertisement
Let me guess, they're playing Eastern Ohio community junior prep for the first game.

V-Tech

V-Tech beat O*U last season and Al thumped V-Tech last season, so Al is a better coach than Urban Mayah.
funny-gifs-wtf.gif

Off topic but does anyone know why AG didn't offer Joe Bosa out of STA? Dude is a straight beast

I never thought I would say this, but Al Golden Motors gets a pass on this...Did you ever see his Dad and Uncle play for the Dolphins? Yeah, Beasting in the Lil' 10/11/12 is one thing, he has bust written all over him in the league.

Man, you should hear the $ucknuts crowing about how they "Win with Integrity" on this...Wonder if Terry Porter is still getting checks...

Urbie is just ****ed they didn't follow him down to Cincy when he played in the All Star celeb softball game and didn't tear up the town with him away from his psycho spouse. Players would rather smoke weed than get in shootouts with UC cops, but Urbie expects his players to blaze away in the leaded sense...

Advertisement

Always wanted to go there... I believe he's a legacy... Something like his mom attended OSU and his uncle played for them... His younger brother has also committed to them.

Always wanted to go there... I believe he's a legacy... Something like his mom attended OSU and his uncle played for them... His younger brother has also committed to them.

Yeah it would have been a long shot but he didn't even offer. Didn't even give himself the opportunity.

Advertisement

He heard that he had "off the field issues" from the same people you heard Yearby had.

It's been pretty well documented that he indeed has off the field issues. Hence why he wasn't with the team for almost 2 months.

Advertisement
Back