OT/ Orlando Area Canes....

Advertisement
GF has to work tomorrow, so if anyones free....I'll be hitting a few establishments (Anthonys...Burtons...Graffiti Junction) for some Beers and Games...Love the idea of not having to drive...Lol...
At Anthony’s right now having a couple late lunch beers, brother

Advertisement
GF has to work tomorrow, so if anyones free....I'll be hitting a few establishments (Anthonys...Burtons...Graffiti Junction) for some Beers and Games...Love the idea of not having to drive...Lol...

PM me times and addresses, I might be able to swing over. Bye week.

Sorry, got a bit confused on "Anthony's" and "Junktion", all those spots are on Washington, right?

Send me a time-frame.

PM me times and addresses, I might be able to swing over. Bye week.
I'll hit Graffitti Junction bout Noon-ish
Outdoor seating area is a +....across from 7-11 on Summerlin....Between Graffitti...Burtons...and Anthonys Im straight....Lol...all within 400ft...Anthonys Pizza is okay....the Strombolis are Good...Graffiti has decent Burgers...nothing to Rave about...but Good enough...

Outdoor seating area is a +....across from 7-11 on Summerlin....Between Graffitti...Burtons...and Anthonys Im straight....Lol...all within 400ft...Anthonys Pizza is okay....the Strombolis are Good...Graffiti has decent Burgers...nothing to Rave about...but Good enough...

I appreciate any good burger joint that will do a Juicy Lucy. I've always liked Junktion.

Every pizza place in Florida is named Anthony's, that's why I got confused for a second.

Heard good things about the food at Soco. You know from that Clemson restaurant thread that I love southern food.

Advertisement
Haha I’ll be at Menagerie having brunch and crushing mimosas down the street watching football

Tell Kiki at Burtons I said, hi. That area was my stomping ground a decade ago, all those places are good though. The best was Dexter’s 2-4-1 on Friday and Saturday night, $8 Mac 12. I would put down almost half a bottle.

Advertisement
20201003_132219.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back