OT - Oregon St v Oregon

Advertisement
One thing is for certain, Cristobal needs a better S&C programme.

They don't look significantly bigger/faster than their opponents. Which is what you'd expect considering the talent gap.

They don't look significantly bigger/faster than their opponents. Which is what you'd expect considering the talent gap.
But their S&C coach has a really cool mustache....

Advertisement
Advertisement

They are also battling a plethora of injuries where they are playing some young players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a reason Mario is even being talked about. It’s because there’s a cap on the talent you’re gonna get in Oregon. You can climb recruiting rankings there but they just aren’t built the same in the Northwest.
I think I agree with you but hey I mean they beat ohio state so they have the "dudes" to win against any team in the nation

Its extremely unlikely, but.. technically.. Oregon isn't out of the playoff yet. Especially if they beat Utah next weekend.

They're currently 11th.
The Big 12 will get a team in and Oregon will jump the other 2 Big 12 teams currently ranked ahead of them.
Ole Miss can't improve their record, or even win their division before the playoff is finalized. Oregon can beat Utah.

From here they'd need:
Bama loses to Georgia
Cincinnati loses to 11-1 Houston
Harbaugh ***** the bed and loses to Wisconsin

That likely puts Georgia, the Big 12 winner and ND in.

The debate then comes down to Ohio State, Alabama and Oregon (no way they let Cincinnati in with a loss).

Oregon would've beaten Ohio State, won its conference and gotten revenge on Utah.

Advertisement
Back