OT: on my way to Melbourne

Oh it will. I'm praying. My girl's mom is bi-polar like a mfer and I got my glock 9 with me. 🤦🏿‍♂️😂😂😂

But her mom has no one so she wants to come back to Kansas City.
Good lord man. As long as she stays on her meds. I dealt with an employee today having a crying and vomiting attack because she ran out of meds and skipped days of doses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you want good bar b que in melbourne hit Crydermans in downtown. Also downtown has some good bars and restaurants.
If you are going downtown you might as well just go to the Mansion, nothing else is as good or has as nice of a beer selectin.

If I could find a senior living area near Ana Maria Island Fla ( no more home ownership) this would interest me a great deal to walk those beaches morning and evening with my high school sweetheart of 45 years

Advertisement
Whoa....what happened to Fat Boy’s in Cocoa Beach...it was the original Cocoa Beach BBQ place...it was skip-school-worthy.
All the fat boys here closed years ago. The only one I know left is in St. Cloud and I try to stop anytime I’m working that area.

Helping family move so I'm headed to melbourne and transporting them back to Kansas City, Misery. Anything to do there?

@caneinorlando I may wanna come by and have a drink and finally meet a 🐐
You asking anything to do in Melbourne or in KC?

Cause i'll be honest when you get to KC go straight to Oklahoma Joes (the original Gas station location) and be there when they open at like 1030 for some Burnt Ends.

Advertisement
If I could find a senior living area near Ana Maria Island Fla ( no more home ownership) this would interest me a great deal to walk those beaches morning and evening with my high school sweetheart of 45 years
They have trailer parks all up and down Anna Maria. I don't say that as disparaging, because some of the units there are waterfront. You could probably find 55+ communities in Cortez which is a short skip over the Cortez bridge to A.M.I.

Advertisement
I live in Indian harbour bch which is across the indian river from Melbourne. Nothing but beach and surfing. U could go to cocoa beach and to Ron Jon's surf shop and tourist do that or Kennedy space Center they have a visitor center other than that go to orlando

You asking anything to do in Melbourne or in KC?

Cause i'll be honest when you get to KC go straight to Oklahoma Joes (the original Gas station location) and be there when they open at like 1030 for some Burnt Ends.
No, I live in Kansas City. I know KC, I am on the way to pick up my future mother in lawin Melbourne, her husband died and she has no family in Florida. I was asking what to do in Melbourne. I heard there really nothing but I know y'all know better.

Advertisement
Back