OT - OBJ to the Browns...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
John Dorsey is the best GM in football. Not surprised. They also traded Peppers. Now watch Dorsey turn around and sign Collins because Dorsey is that much of a savage.

Browns offense:
QB: Mayfield
RB: Kareem Hunt
WR: Beckham
WR: Calloway who is admittedly nice so far.
Slot: Laundry.

Disgusting amount of talent.

Giants with another shrewd move. OBJ is an injury prone diva with a huge cap hit. He’d hinder the development of Haskins or whatever young QB they get.
I guess if by hinder you mean his catch radius is so big that you want your young QB to be more precise and not rely on that lol

John Dorsey is the best GM in football. Not surprised. They also traded Peppers. Now watch Dorsey turn around and sign Collins because Dorsey is that much of a savage.

Browns offense:
QB: Mayfield
RB: Kareem Hunt
WR: Beckham
WR: Calloway who is admittedly nice so far.
Slot: Laundry.

Disgusting amount of talent.

Collins is a Redskin.

Advertisement
I guess if by hinder you mean his catch radius is so big that you want your young QB to be more precise and not rely on that lol
I mean he’s going to ***** and whine every time he doesn’t get 10 targets and 100 yards. Name me the last diva WR to win a Super Bowl. I’ll wait. Giving up a 1, 2, 3, and Peppers was foolish. This isn’t fantasy football.

Advertisement
I mean he’s going to * and whine every time he doesn’t get 10 targets and 100 yards. Name me the last diva WR to win a Super Bowl. I’ll wait. Giving up a 1, 2, 3, and Peppers was foolish. This isn’t fantasy football.
Exactly. The Patriots are proof that a TEAM not a diva, crybaby, whining ***** wr win titles. Nobody on that team behaves like Beckham if they don’t get 30 targets a game. He’s not a team player. Good trade by the Giants.

That's a ton to give up in an NFL trade. Especially for a WR. But for the Browns I get it, they need to win now
It's a pittance to give up for one of the Top 3 WRs in the NFL.

Unless Beckham jr has told Gettleman he won't play for the Giants it's a crazy deal for them to agree to.

Advertisement
Back