OT... O$U named a starter at QB...

Advertisement
This is yet another example of why people all over the world are so gullible. They don't do their due diligence on things they read on the internet and because of whatever it is within them, just repeat it without fact checking.

It reminds me of adults saying to me as a child, you can't believe everything you see on television. News Flash, the same is true of the internet.

You don’t think an account called cfbquotes would get breaking Ohio State news?

This is yet another example of why people all over the world are so gullible. They don't do their due diligence on things they read on the internet and because of whatever it is within them, just repeat it without fact checking.

It reminds me of adults saying to me as a child, you can't believe everything you see on television. News Flash, the same is true of the internet.
So true. Russians know how gullible Americans are o social media when it fits their narrative.

That dude was guaranteed the starting job at ohio taint WELL before it was publicly known he was gonna transfer....IMO

Advertisement
I was wondeing while I heard more gunshots then normal up here...Sucknuts already on the edge and this pushed some of them over!

Need a rumour that Ryan Day is being fired and OSUck (in a stunning reverse of the Kiffin drama) is hiring Clay Helton from USC...Forget burning couches and mattresses, there will be so many high crimes by the Sucknuts that even that most famous OSUck alum, Lisa "Oats" Page
oats.jpg

won't be able to get them off without charges!

Moronic clickbait title from clown fool who can't tell the difference between satire and legit breaking news. Well done.

Fake news from that false twitter account, people keep getting tricked by the same twitter account every day. Fields will be announced the starter tomorrow
I try to tell them to wait for BNN to confirm things but noooooo - all of these amateur twitter followers want to break the news and be the next Brock. There’s only one. Some of y’all better recognize.

Advertisement
Advertisement

wow, thats good information.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back