OT: No doubt Skrong gone after pitiful loss to 1-9 Kansas

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I used to think this guy was a good coach when he was at Louisville.

He's totally shīt the bed at Texas and shown he's a full-fledged corch. Might not even be bowl eligible this year.

My only question: when is the Herman to Texas announcement made?

Advertisement
What did he accomplish at UL?

Had a 1st round QB, best talent in the conference and still managed losses to the likes of Syracuse

He's totally shīt the bed at Texas and shown he's a full-fledged corch. Might not even be bowl eligible this year.

Would be curious as to why you thought he was good? Outside of Teddy Bridgewater, check out his record.

That was a horrendous loss. The Texas players looked dejected as that game progressed. I think the only question is do they let him finish the year?

Advertisement

Would be curious as to why you thought he was good? Outside of Teddy Bridgewater, check out his record.

Maybe because he was 11-2 and 12-1 his last two years at Louisville. His 3rd and 4th years after starting out 7-6 in years 1 and 2, following the previous woeful coach and teams.

I said "good" coach AT LOUISVILLE, not great. You need to read a little more closely. The above is "good" for his tenure at Louisville. You've got to give him that, otherwise it's just hating.

Now Texas is another matter. He can't be having the year he's having NOW in his 3rd year.

That was a horrendous loss. The Texas players looked dejected as that game progressed. I think the only question is do they let him finish the year?

If I was the Ad, I would have told strong that if they lose this game, that he would have a box waiting on his desk.

Advertisement

Maybe because he was 11-2 and 12-1 his last two years at Louisville. His 3rd and 4th years after starting out 7-6 in years 1 and 2, following the previous woeful coach and teams.

I said "good" coach AT LOUISVILLE, not great. You need to read a little more closely. The above is "good" for his tenure at Louisville. You've got to give him that, otherwise it's just hating.

Now Texas is another matter. He can't be having the year he's having NOW in his 3rd year.

Regardless of you specifying Louisville it's the only place he was a coach before UT. And again outside of Teddy Bridgewater, what was his record.

Regardless of you specifying Louisville it's the only place he was a coach before UT. And again outside of Teddy Bridgewater, what was his record.

I don't get your point.

Here's exactly what I said: "I used to think this guy was a good coach when he was at Louisville."

What is it about that statement that you dumbfuks find so objectionable? Is it unreasonable to think the guy was a good coach (not a great coach), no matter who his fūcking QB, when he goes 11-2 and 12-1 his last 2 years? Not NOW shīt-for-brains, but immediately after his stint at Louisville. A bunch of Texas rednecks thought he was good enough back then to give him millions and millions of dollars. I guess you're smarter than those guys at THAT time.

It's obvious some of you mushy brained dopes are in the lower tier of the social structure by your incredible inability to comprehend simple English. No offense though, the world needs its tree-trimmers and bathroom attendants.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I don't get your point.

Here's exactly what I said: "I used to think this guy was a good coach when he was at Louisville."

What is it about that statement that you dumbfuks find so objectionable? Is it unreasonable to think the guy was a good coach (not a great coach), no matter who his fūcking QB, when he goes 11-2 and 12-1 his last 2 years? Not NOW shīt-for-brains, but immediately after his stint at Louisville. A bunch of Texas rednecks thought he was good enough back then to give him millions and millions of dollars. I guess you're smarter than those guys at THAT time.

It's obvious some of you mushy brained dopes are in the lower tier of the social structure by your incredible inability to comprehend simple English. No offense though, the world needs its tree-trimmers and bathroom attendants.

He had the most talent in that conference by far, more talent than that UCF team as well

Chizik won a NC, guess he was an amazing coach at that time as well and suddenly forgot how to coach, oh no wait he lost his stud QB, exactly like Steong

I don't get your point.

Lol your point is obvious people jus wanna argue

I don't get your point.

Why do you love Charlie Strong so much?

I mean he was okay at Louisville, but look at what he's done since then. Get off his nuts.

Advertisement

I mean he was okay at Louisville, but look at what he's done since then. Get off his nuts.

LOL - I hope you're trolling me.

Because if you're not, then your reading comprehension indicates you're a low-IQ, knuckle dragging, low capacity, paycheck-to-paycheck rētard. I'll throw you a couple of bucks to detail my car and help you out, tho. Let me know.

LOL - I hope you're trolling me.

Because if you're not, then your reading comprehension indicates you're a low-IQ, knuckle dragging, low capacity, paycheck-to-paycheck rētard. I'll throw you a couple of bucks to detail my car and help you out, tho. Let me know.

I just think it's bizarre that the day he got fired for underperforming, you came out and threw your support behind him.

He was a good, not great, coach at Louisville. He had some really good years with Bridgewater, and beat a good UF team in a bowl game.

But he's not the All-Timer you're making him out to be. He's average at best, and again, just got fired. Maybe you should chill on the Charlie Strong for a while?

Advertisement
Back