OT: New Puppy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** you want a dog like that?

Cause the jehovas witnesses won't stop coming in my yard.

For a while we lived right down the street from one of their temples. They would walk down the street in pairs. Since I sat outside a lot drinking coffee and smoking, they would come up to evangelize frequently. Being a devout Catholic and bored at the time, I would grab my Vulgate and return the favor. If you patiently explain to them the errors of their belief and showed them how they weren't really even Christians, they eventually spread the word that you are beyond saving. They stop coming by and indeed with me they started walking down the other side of the street. I would wave them over but they just waved back and picked up the pace. Too bad, I liked spirited discussion and had not discovered the whole blogging thing yet.

Why the **** you want a dog like that?

Cause the jehovas witnesses won't stop coming in my yard.

For a while we lived right down the street from one of their temples. They would walk down the street in pairs. Since I sat outside a lot drinking coffee and smoking, they would come up to evangelize frequently. Being a devout Catholic and bored at the time, I would grab my Vulgate and return the favor. If you patiently explain to them the errors of their belief and showed them how they weren't really even Christians, they eventually spread the word that you are beyond saving. They stop coming by and indeed with me they started walking down the other side of the street. I would wave them over but they just waved back and picked up the pace. Too bad, I liked spirited discussion and had not discovered the whole blogging thing yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back