OT: NCAA Football 07 Intros

Advertisement
A little nostalgia to change up the pace from ESD/Gattis madness. I hope they bring this back with the 24 version.

Back when EA Sports Was Great

Great post, man.

NCAA 06-09, maybe 2010... great run. ****, even Madden back then. I think NCAA 08/Madden 08 were the best IMO.
But 07 was dope, too.

I hope all of the features taken out are put back into the new college game. Infractions, probations, bags, ALL OF IT. Because it's IN THE GAME

Great post, man.

NCAA 06-09, maybe 2010... great run. ****, even Madden back then. I think NCAA 08/Madden 08 were the best IMO.
But 07 was dope, too.

I hope all of the features taken out are put back into the new college game. Infractions, probations, bags, ALL OF IT. Because it's IN THE GAME
Madden 04 where they introduced QB vision was great. Manning's vision was the entire god**** field.

Having your team get put on probation due to to many infractions or players miss games because of academic issues was to funny.

Madden 04 where they introduced QB vision was great. Manning's vision was the entire god**** field.

Having your team get put on probation due to to many infractions or players miss games because of academic issues was to funny.
Man, I done put myself on so many probations using the U... 😂😂😂
Great times.

Advertisement
there’s a lost intro between a Hurricane player and a Nole on the sideline at an all star game.

Hurricane player says: “it’s all about The U” *holds up helmet*

Nole: “it ain’t all about The U” *tries to push Miami helmet down*

this had to of been one of the first NCAAs

I wonder if the new NCAA games will have a NIL or bag system where you have to give the player under the table deals without getting caught.
I hope.

They actually have a good team working on this game. Most of the guys who started and created the NCAA Revamped version of NCAA 14 were hired by EA to help create CFB24 and those guys on the NCAA Revamped team are really dedicated and they ain't playing TF around when it comes to this game. I am on their discord a lot (NCAA Revamped discord) and there's always uniform and roster updates. Revamped won't die until 2024 is finally in stores and I doubt it will fall into obscurity.

As for those features I talked about, it's confirmed NIL will be in the game, they confirmed it I think the same time they announced they were pushing back the game. If I'm not mistaken, those were features in NCAA 07-09. EA purposely, systematically and simultaneously took out a lot of features in both games, while introducing MUT (which is their cash cow) and killing franchise/dynasty mode.
Remember when they took away putting your draft class on Madden in NCAA/Madden 2013?

As for illegal bags... I PRAY THEY DO IT.

Imma Hugh Freeze TF out of that game.

Advertisement
I’m buying the game just so I can recruit because I know the gameplay is gonna be gonna be just like Madden trash

there’s a lost intro between a Hurricane player and a Nole on the sideline at an all star game.

Hurricane player says: “it’s all about The U” *holds up helmet*

Nole: “it ain’t all about The U” *tries to push Miami helmet down*

this had to of been one of the first NCAAs
found it. childhood memory was a bit off though.

EDIT: keep watching and you’ll see Mr. Taylor “pop your colla holla” Stubblefield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back