OT: NCAA 2004 Xbox

513CincycaneOSUSucks

Grassy Legacy..Crown Up
I was cleaning my mom home and found orginal XBOX with NCAA 2004 foitball remember killing this game with winslow was unstoppable. But i remember past articles that you are able to update rosters. Been a little confused if it is even possible on this platform. If anyone knows if it is possible i would love to get playing this again.

Advertisement
Love your passion for this and games.

But that **** is no longer supported my man. Maybe the latest NCAA game is still community supported, but not this.

If you prove me wrong, I'll buy you a beer. Anyone for that matter.

I believe you could possibly make a custom team and edit names/skillsets? I did that with one of the old NCAA games. I do not, however, for the life of me remember how to do it though.

Advertisement
It is possible, but it might be a pain to find it. You'd have to install the updated roster file onto a USB and transfer it over to your xbox. I did a quick search for the roster file itself, couldn't find anything though. if you dig deep enough you could find something

It is possible, but it might be a pain to find it. You'd have to install the updated roster file onto a USB and transfer it over to your xbox. I did a quick search for the roster file itself, couldn't find anything though. if you dig deep enough you could find somethin
So just to be clear you did it on orginal xbox. I have seen it on xbox 360. If so then that gives me the drive to search more.

NCAA 2014 you are still able to upload updated rosters but they don't host servers for online play anymore. Single player only. At least it still worked 1.5 years ago when i dusted off my old PS3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back