OT: nc state upset alert

Advertisement
No idea how NC state was ranked 14. I’ve seen them a few times this year and they’re another mediocre ACC team with no impressive wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off wake forest has been well ahead of us when it comes to player development under jim grobe. It was a requirement that i know about 95% of his recruits were redshirted, might be 100%, so when the headcoach they have now took over, they took over a bunch of well developed and more physically mature program. Our problem the last several years is our rush to get back to the top so play as many freshman as you can, so player development lacked all across the board. For instance in our case, Ahmon should've redshirted his sophmore year here with all them injuries. Thats why i like what coach richt is doing this year, if they not ready, dont play em. Prevents injuries, and allows them to develop properly.

Looking across the country, wake forest and NC st. have better o-lines than us which allows you to play freshman alot easier. With our helter skelter o-line, that can ruin a qb. Its good to see guys getting benched like donaldson, alot of talent their, but he has to reset his mind back to playing guard he has been playing like trash once he switched back. Imagine how much better donaldson would be if he redshirted. This program has to be built back up and coach richt is the right man for this job to do it. We gotta be able to get back to the only way you cracking the starting line-up as a freshman is if you are all world. This program is in great hands with coach richt.

First off wake forest has been well ahead of us when it comes to player development under jim grobe. It was a requirement that i know about 95% of his recruits were redshirted, might be 100%, so when the headcoach they have now took over, they took over a bunch of well developed and more physically mature program. Our problem the last several years is our rush to get back to the top so play as many freshman as you can, so player development lacked all across the board. For instance in our case, Ahmon should've redshirted his sophmore year here with all them injuries. Thats why i like what coach richt is doing this year, if they not ready, dont play em. Prevents injuries, and allows them to develop properly.

Looking across the country, wake forest and NC st. have better o-lines than us which allows you to play freshman alot easier. With our helter skelter o-line, that can ruin a qb. Its good to see guys getting benched like donaldson, alot of talent their, but he has to reset his mind back to playing guard he has been playing like trash once he switched back. Imagine how much better donaldson would be if he redshirted. This program has to be built back up and coach richt is the right man for this job to do it. We gotta be able to get back to the only way you cracking the starting line-up as a freshman is if you are all world. This program is in great hands with coach richt.

Huh?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We are better at every single position besides QB. None of that changes the fact that Wakes bum *** QB Corch developed 2 freshman QBs and we are still running with scrub *** Rosier.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We are better at every single position besides QB. None of that changes the fact that Wakes bum *** QB Corch developed 2 freshman QBs and we are still running with scrub *** Rosier.

Dont fool yourself thinking just because we Miami we better, all across the board, right now that might be the best joke you told your whole Life, you almost had me thinking you knew football!

Advertisement
Dont fool yourself thinking just because we Miami we better, all across the board, right now that might be the best joke you told your whole Life, you almost had me thinking you knew football!

I have watched every Cane game and almost every Wake game. We are better across the board. Even our trash OL is better than theirs.

Y’all see how wake forest handled their 2 minute offense to score with 1:43 left in the game with no timeouts on their own 20 yard line or so? It was such a stark difference from how we opperated with 4 minutes 30 seconds left and 2 times out vs duke that it didn’t make no **** sense....

Lol. Everyone who loses more than 1 game is trash for some reason the last decade. Nobody wants to give respect to the teams that finish the regular season with 2/3 losses.T

It's called an upset for a reason.

Advertisement
Both of their qbs are freshman..lol. The Richt's just s*ck at Qb evals/Development....Just got to hope a Matt Stafford type falls in our laps so we can get slaughtered in the acc championship

The guy who played the whole game last night is a redshirt sophomore (3rd year on campus, FYI).

STFU with your worthless drivel....

Advertisement
Back