OT: Nature Boy 30 for 30

Advertisement
We talking bout a Rolex wearin’, diamond ring wearin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’, limousine ridin’, jet flyin’ son of a gun. And he's having a hard time holding those alligators down. Woo!

No way I'm missing this.

Advertisement
In order to be that man you've got to beat the man!!! WOOOOOO!!!

giphy_s.gif

Advertisement
Hot take: Ric Flair was the 80's wrasslin equivalent of the Miami Hurricanes

Ok, I’m not a wrasslin guy, but this dude is all mutherf()ckin Cane!

Amazing guy, amazing story.

It’s got to be a sign, men. Saw a real ibis on the dang street in Hialeah last Saturday. Now they showin Nature Boy Rick Flair the week of mutherf()ckin ND @ Miami?? Are you frickin kiddin me????

“you gotta beat the man, to be the man”. Well **** kid, that’s what Canes do.

200.gif

Advertisement
This Ric Flear guy you speak of is to flashy. All those things hanging off his bath robe. Next thing you know he will want to wear some kind of turn over chain.

He Talking bout ******** 10,000 women. Next thing you know he will want to stay on the 7th floor.

I'm Not sure about this guy.

Now his daughter. Wooooooo!!!

Great doc. It got DEEP. My mans lived himself a life and as a result, basically disregarded everyone of note. Now that he's an old man, he's trying to reconcile the life choices he's made. The man legitimately defines himself by one thing...that's he's the greatest wrestler of all-time. Not that he's a great dad or a great person, but that he's a great pro wrestler. His son, in an attempt to be closer to him, lives his life like his dad and ended up dead because of it. How in the **** does a man live with that? Then his daughter is carrying one **** of a cross being the only thing that keeps this guy going. ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back