OT : MLB Playoffs

memphisbred

Sophomore
Premium
Anybody tuned into the MLB playoff. We got Colorado vs Milwaukee & LA Dodgers vs Braves in the NLDS. Cleveland vs Houston & NY Yankees vs Boston in the ALDS. I'm a Braves fan. I think Colorado and Milwaukee are playing the best baseball right now. I got Braves vs Brewers in the NLCS and Houston vs New York in the ALCS.

Advertisement
Colorado & Milwaukee in extra innings. Rockies with a 9th inning surge and score 2 runs to tie the game 2-2.

Hurricane Alex Cora is doing a great job in first year as manager of Red Sox. Guided Boston to 108 wins and defeat of Yankees in ALDS. Will go against Astros, where he was bench coach last year, in ALCS.

Several Canes having an impact in post season. Cora's obviously, and Braun is playing well for Brewers and Grandal has been a mainstay at C for LA.

Nice to see.

Advertisement
Hurricane Alex Cora is doing a great job in first year as manager of Red Sox. Guided Boston to 108 wins and defeat of Yankees in ALDS. Will go against Astros, where he was bench coach last year, in ALCS.

They stomped the Yankees!

Advertisement
Did he play bad? I missed the game but I saw they came back. It was 6-1 Brewers last time I checked the score.
Two passed balls, a catchers interference call, and let a throw from centerfield (should have been cut off or thrown to third anyway) get by him. He’s not in the lineup for today’s game.

Advertisement
Back