OT: Michigan vs OSU

Advertisement
If Michigan had a QB. This Speight guy is average as ****. Single handily keeping Taint in the game. Got a feeling they will steal this one late.

Advertisement
If Michigan had a QB. This Speight guy is average as ****. Single handily keeping Taint in the game. Got a feeling they will steal this one late.

Unfortunately I see it this way as well. Sepight has been doing everything to fck his team over. Fumbling snaps throwing ill advised passes deep in their own side of the field.

Osu wins a controversial double overtime big game..... I've seen this movie before

Advertisement
**** football from two overhyped teams in a way overhyped conference. Boner Hayes and Shytbechler are circle jerking into each other's rotten skulls over this garbage.

Two really bad offenses. OSU offense has been garbage since Herman left, and Barrett is a bad HS level passer.

How is the Big10 currently overhyped? They have some very good quality teams in that conference. Let me guess, the ACC is on par with them.

Michigan got the short end of the stick from the refs most of the game.

Barry Alvarez, Tom Osbourne and the B1G run this playoff committee.

Last edited:
Urban Meyer

goats-wattles.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Urban Meyer

goats-wattles.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

That's true, if brought into a UFelony or O$Uck sorority, the male Capra aegagrus hircus will hump coeds with abandon too...

Don't hate, appreciate what he has built.

[video=youtube;xgqQshESm8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgqQshESm8s[/video]

Easy to be such a bad *** with a fawning Orlando Sentinel reporter willing to play by your "rules." Funny, people (namely dim $ucknuts) describe this exchange as Urban standing up for his player, yet he clearly states if it were "his son" they would be "going at it." Guess any promise to Deonte Thomas' family about being "a father to him" while he was at UF, stopped at Urban's white blood. Of course, this part of the clip doesn't show where he was talking to his daughter before the altercation; i'm sure he wanted her to talk to all her friends about what a "man" he was...Had to keep that coed trim pipeline flowing.

If he had tried that punk $#!+ in the military, his coddled Cincinnati walk on *** would have got called out really quick and he would have been a few teeth lighter, at least.

Get off his racist little jock, it's unbecoming for a 'Cane fan.

Advertisement
No way either of these teams hang within 20 of Bama

Michigan's D is legit. I think they have a shot at beating Alabama.

Their d is really good.

It's particularly good against QBs who can't throw the ball.

Funny how that works. Any competent DC can stop a one dimensional team if they have fairly comparable talent. Shannon would shut you the fck down (as long as you didn't have a QB who could run), if you were one dimensional.

Oddly enough, Don Gown had no answers when Barrett scrambled.

No way either of these teams hang within 20 of Bama

Their d is really good.

Funny how that works. Any competent DC can stop a one dimensional team if they have fairly comparable talent. Shannon would shut you the fck down (as long as you didn't have a QB who could run), if you were one dimensional.

The Big 10 is full of garbage. There isn't a good QB in that conference, and that's why Michigan's defense shut teams down this year.

Put them in the ACC, and they wouldn't have fared too well. ACC is loaded with QBs this year. In fact, it might be the most QB rich conference in football in years. Even our unsung QBs like the Jones kid from Puke are better than anything the Big 10 trots out there.

Their d is really good.

The Big 10 is full of garbage. There isn't a good QB in that conference, and that's why Michigan's defense shut teams down this year.

Put them in the ACC, and they wouldn't have fared too well. ACC is loaded with QBs this year. In fact, it might be the most QB rich conference in football in years. Even our unsung QBs like the Jones kid from Puke are better than anything the Big 10 trots out there.

Can you imagine Don Gown trying to stop Louisville, Clemson, FSU or UNC? LMAO.

Advertisement
Back