OT: Miami vs Ga Tech

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Coming down to Fort Lauderdale Oct 15-22 and will probably be at the game. Any good bar recommendations down in Miami or on South Beach?

Advertisement
**** it I didn’t realize I posted on the recruiting board. Please move this to Eye In The Sky. Thanks!

You def need to hit up Elbo Room and Hunter's Beach Bar. Simply the best SoFla has to offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you specifically looking to go somewhere on Southbeach? If you're staying in Fort Lauderdale, there's plenty of options. Really depends on your interests and budget.

Are you specifically looking to go somewhere on Southbeach? If you're staying in Fort Lauderdale, there's plenty of options. Really depends on your interests and budget.
Staying in Fort Lauderdale but we would like to come down to Miami during the day once or twice.

Staying in Fort Lauderdale but we would like to come down to Miami during the day once or twice.
Cool. I wasn't sure how familiar you are with the area. Personally, I'd prefer Wynwood to Southbeach if I was making the trip but either one is a great spot for people watching and grabbing a drink or a bite.

Advertisement
Cool. I wasn't sure how familiar you are with the area. Personally, I'd prefer Wynwood to Southbeach if I was making the trip but either one is a great spot for people watching and grabbing a drink or a bite.
Very familiar with Fort Lauderdale. But only have gone to Miami twice in my life. Once for 2 weeks for travel baseball in 2010 and last year to visit campus for a day.

Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale and Mary Brickell in Miami are great for walking around. Lots of different bars and restaurants.

Advertisement
Back