OT: Matt Elam arrested on Drug charges

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]835851405483261956[/TWEET]
[TWEET]835883852061151232[/TWEET]

Matt Elam's arrest secures his place as Ravens' worst first-round pick - Baltimore Ravens Blog- ESPN

Not from Baltimore, but been a Ravens fan since 96 because of Ray Lewis & then once Ed Reed got drafted that solidified it for me...

But, as of recently we've been terrible team since the last SB in 2012-13 season, I feel this team has been in denial about what it's major issue has been, and that's off the field issues & addressing the Secondary.

Yall know I don't give two ***** about weed, especially when it comes to Canes, but I'm just ****ed about this because as a fan I've been screaming into the wind for years for Ozzie to cut this Gaytor off the team & this is what it took to get him out smh lol.

I'm a big Ozzie fan, but I feel as though he's done a below average job drafting over the last few years & Matt Elam is the prime example of it. I was completely against drafting this kid in the first round, cause I knew he was gonna be a bust, same thing with Perriman too.

I actually tried to have some sympathy for Elam, because he had to overcome serious tragedies with having his sister & one of his brothers being murdered when he was younger...

My cousin Tavarres actually played ball with him in Palm Beach when they were growing up, so I legit tried to give him & chance, but I knew deep down that I couldn't root for a Gaytor no matter what. I just knew he was gonna be a bust, I ****** knew it lol

He was a beast at RB in High School too, but I knew once he went to Gaynesville he wasn't gon do **** in the league, I was so ****ed when Ozzie drafted this kid lol.

Sorry for the post, just venting because as a Ravens fan I been wanting this dude off the team for years now lol.

Advertisement
[TWEET]835851405483261956[/TWEET]
[TWEET]835883852061151232[/TWEET]

Matt Elam's arrest secures his place as Ravens' worst first-round pick - Baltimore Ravens Blog- ESPN

Not from Baltimore, but been a Ravens fan since 96 because of Ray Lewis & then once Ed Reed got drafted that solidified it for me...

But, as of recently we've been terrible team since the last SB in 2012-13 season, I feel this team has been in denial about what it's major issue has been, and that's off the field issues & addressing the Secondary.

Yall know I don't give two ***** about weed, especially when it comes to Canes, but I'm just ****ed about this because as a fan I've been screaming into the wind for years for Ozzie to cut this Gaytor off the team & this is what it took to get him out smh lol.

I'm a big Ozzie fan, but I feel as though he's done a below average job drafting over the last few years & Matt Elam is the prime example of it. I was completely against drafting this kid in the first round, cause I knew he was gonna be a bust, same thing with Perriman too.

I actually tried to have some sympathy for Elam, because he had to overcome serious tragedies with having his sister & one of his brothers being murdered when he was younger...

My cousin Tavarres actually played ball with him in Palm Beach when they were growing up, so I legit tried to give him & chance, but I knew deep down that I couldn't root for a Gaytor no matter what. I just knew he was gonna be a bust, I ****** knew it lol

He was a beast at RB in High School too, but I knew once he went to Gaynesville he wasn't gon do **** in the league, I was so ****ed when Ozzie drafted this kid lol.

Sorry for the post, just venting because as a Ravens fan I been wanting this dude off the team for years now lol.

I'm with ya man. I wanted him to do well as a Raven, but it's hard as **** to root for a uf dude. Like you, I expected failure from the guy because that's what gators do. It's not particularly scientific, but there's a ton of anecdotal evidence that should give you pause if you're an NFL coach or GM.

Advertisement
I know nothing about drugs, especially weed (I'm just a white guy from England), but Deadspin tells me that 3 grams of Oxycodone is a looooooot and he's kind of ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back