OT: Maryland beating Texas 4th Qtr

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
Was the Maryland HC fired? Still on leave?

Herman Da Gawd having issues for UT. Still time to come back.

Classy move to line up with 10 player for the opening play, and for UT to decline the delay of game penalty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's funny to see Canada doing good after being fired from LSU. Guess he wasn't the problem with that offense

Advertisement
Watching the game at a bar in Dallas this dude is crying on his girls shoulder lol.

Attachments

• 2C0BBE6C-851D-4E70-8A26-4026F93E1E1A.jpeg
    2C0BBE6C-851D-4E70-8A26-4026F93E1E1A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 143
TeXaS iS bAcK fOlKs!

I lowkey thought Texas could win the conference so much talent on defense, or at least more then all of the big 12.

Herman has more work to do. I think he was also distracted by the Strip Club Controversy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herman has more work to do. I think he was also distracted by the Strip Club Controversy.
He played against an interim head coach and a much less talented team (whose culture was so toxic that the coach got suspended)

If Herman can't beat that (2 years in a row with more talent) then no he doesn't need more time. He needs a new HC gig

TeXaS iS bAcK fOlKs!

I lowkey thought Texas could win the conference so much talent on defense, or at least more then all of the big 12.
Oklahoma & TCU are the top teams in the Big XII, Texas is about 3 years away from returning to prominence.

But, Herman isn't going to get that much time if he keeps losing games like this.

Advertisement
He played against an interim head coach and a much less talented team (whose culture was so toxic that the coach got suspended)

If Herman can't beat that (2 years in a row with more talent) then no he doesn't need more time. He needs a new HC gig

Why do you assume Texas has more talent?

Advertisement
Back