OT: Major Nine aka Chad Thomas

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
Here is his music video and song What's Love he released on Valentine's day. I am really diggin this. Definitely has a future outside of football.
Of course, we know, certain genres of music isn't for anyone, but this is a Cane, so of course I had to post it, and I didn't see anyone else post about this.

Advertisement
He has been succesful doing it for a few years. Believe he has writing credits on some other songs done by other artist. There was talk by some Scouts that he may be more into music than football and it actually have cost him some spots in the draft

Advertisement
His flow and production is, and will always be unique. Has a soulful/gospel taste to his instrumentals and his lyrics was raised in the city.

Advertisement
IMO, music is extremely basic low production quality type stuff. Words ramble on without any real direction. Voice is 100% autotune driven.

I wish him the best and glad he has something to fall back on besides football, but this is awful and not for me.

Advertisement
this dude is so great for the program. clearly one of the most well respected players in south fl from the past few years and he has production credits for dj khaled and drake while still being in the nfl. I hope he finally puts it together for the browns but it's good to know he's gonna be okay even if he needs to just focus on music. infinite respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back