OT: Madden XX Beta

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah, I know. I've been playing MUT for the past two years. It's a fun game and great concept, but every year the complaints stay the same. Youtubers and pros exploiting 5-6 plays with hot route combos, which makes every head2head game a match of who's better at how to counter and exploit the meta. Which, I'm guilty of, as well. I've been consistently in the top100 for WL, this year, and run cheese concepts, like most since you can't win big without doing it. And, the only patches that end up happening are those that are made by the complaints of pros, who don't spend money on the game.

Also, they're dropping all these codes, because they need to cover for slacking on content for the past month.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know. I've been playing MUT for the past two years. It's a fun game and great concept, but every year the complaints stay the same. Youtubers and pros exploiting 5-6 plays with hot route combos, which makes every head2head game a match of who's better at how to counter and exploit the meta. Which, I'm guilty of, as well. I've been consistently in the top100 for WL, this year, and run cheese concepts, like most since you can't win big without doing it. And, the only patches that end up happening are those that are made by the complaints of pros, who don't spend money on the game.

Also, they're dropping all these codes, because they need to cover for slacking on content for the past month.

I was posting for everyone else in case they needed codes. And yes...definitely dropping codes to generate excitement because they haven't dropped much content in last 3 months. Actually, all your points are valid. It is what it is at this point. Hope they do better in XX. You're a better guy than me because WL is toxic af, wont touch it.

Advertisement
Back