OT: Luke

Advertisement
Luke is who he is. People need to stop getting worked up about him.
Nah its fun to get all worked up over Luke cause in the long run, he doesnt matter. Hes been able to manipulate himself some success but everybody knows what he's all about.

He mad Miami ain't trying to get any of his kids when we clearly have better linebackers committed and enrolled in school

Yeah, I saw that. For Brewster to call Luke the best DC, that's hilarious. Luke's defenses allowed a lot of points and his team didn't even make the playoffs.

His defense at Norland allowed a lot of points against who? Mind you the offense is trash and Norland still held quality teams under their scoring average

Advertisement
He is a clown a disgrace that i dont want anywhere near the program his rants do nothing but hurt us a total fool

Random Twitter Guy: What's up with you liking Tim Brewster
Uncle Luke: Look pal, I like ANYBODY who gives a scholarship to my guys who can't afford it.

I don't see the problem here. He obviously had it out for Al Golden but name someone who didn't?

Not really Canes related. But if there was ever an example on why Luke shouldn't really talk football....

Andrew Ferrelli Retweeted
LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 11 Jan 2013
@GBoogey9 lane can go to the NFL now

Why in the Fuqq u bringing up a tweet from 3 years OP??!!! Kids are busts all the time and even the experts get it wrong smh.. nothing to see here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back