OT: LSU

They're literally stealing money from cancer patients to pay impermissible benefits to recruits and not a peep from ESPN. You can drill all the way down to the LSU team page and nothing is there on it.

There would be round-the-clock coverage if it were Miami and it would be plastered all over their front page.

They GOT CAUGHT stealing $880,000. Who knows how much they got away with.

Also note, Federal judge only brought $530,000 into court.

So, federal court said “who cares” to $350,000 that the Diocese as well as the auditors claim was stolen

Advertisement
I hate it when teams cheat and win. We only seem to cheat and lose. **** you Shapiro, you should have gotten us a better return on your investment!!
You can't compare this and that. Shapiro was literally freaking lap dances and dinners. This is six figures of embezzlement from a charity.

"The NCAA did not respond to a request seeking comment."

Search for "John Paul Funes" on ESPN. Not a single article mentions this guy. How does someone steal over $800,000 from charity, give it to recruits who would go on to play for LSU, and neither of these sources has anything to say about it? What a joke.

Maybe if ESPN stopped for one second with their social tinkering agenda, like promoting same *** tongue fights and giving trannies lifetime achievement awards, and do some actual reporting, you know practice a little bit of journalism every once in a while, we would hear more about this kind of stuff

Maybe if ESPN stopped for one second with their social tinkering agenda, like promoting same *** tongue fights and giving trannies lifetime achievement awards, and do some actual reporting, you know practice a little bit of journalism every once in a while, we would hear more about this kind of stuff

eh its so common place and normal that no one even bats an eye. the college basketball scandal went down and no one gave two ***** about it

Advertisement
two rings baby!
Back in 99 I went to Boston and had a particularly chatty cab driver who proceeded to tell me exactly how he felt about the Marlins winning a World Series in just 5 years while he's waited his whole life for the Red Sox.

Back in 99 I went to Boston and had a particularly chatty cab driver who proceeded to tell me exactly how he felt about the Marlins winning a World Series in just 5 years while he's waited his whole life for the Red Sox.

LMAO well hes from boston and that entire city and their people blow. also, that story made me laugh lol. i have zero sympathy that his team couldn't figure out how to win once for 10000 years before 04

Advertisement
LMAO well hes from boston and that entire city and their people blow. also, that story made me laugh lol. i have zero sympathy that his team couldn't figure out how to win once for 10000 years before 04
They were cursed though

Funny part is I told him he was welcome to move down here a be a fan of a championship team any time. He said never, it's too hot. I pointed out the fact that it was 97 degrees out in Boston and it was only 87 in West Palm.

Advertisement
Funny part is I told him he was welcome to move down here a be a fan of a championship team any time. He said never, it's too hot. I pointed out the fact that it was 97 degrees out in Boston and it was only 87 in West Palm.

LOL. i love when NEers say that. its too hot in florida. bro, its 1000 degrees in NYC during the summers. at least, be hot with an ocean breeze

Advertisement
I resemble that comment.

Bama laughing at LSU. Bama knows you drop bags with straight cash. No paper trail, handled with gloves - no fingerprints, no DNA.

Advertisement
Back