OT: Little Cuban (Mexican?) Cane Freak Dude Getting Ripped Off?!?

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
I was looking for a new UM coffee mug on amazon and came across this bobblehead doll. I know you guys have seen this little Cuban dude at every UM game with his Raider-esque outfit representing. I'm sure someone knows him on here and I think he is part of the WEZ crew. My question is, does dude know they made a bobblehead in his likeness? Is he getting some cash money for this product?

Amazon product ASIN B018Y6RONW

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was looking for a new UM coffee mug on amazon and came across this bobblehead doll. I know you guys have seen this little Cuban dude at every UM game with his Raider-esque outfit representing. I'm sure someone knows him on here and I think he is part of the WEZ crew. My question is, does dude know they made a bobblehead in his likeness? Is he getting some cash money for this product?

Amazon product ASIN B018Y6RONW

Going to need side by side comparison pics. Looks close, but I’m not so sure. Good catch, though.

Miami-Fans-Cincinnati-Game-Sad.jpg

While I'm here...which one of you is this?

(Edit: Fk me I just realized this guy has my name tatted on his chest!!!!! I must have really made an impression eh?)

Miami-Tattoo.png

miami-fan.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Freddie (Cane Freak) is cool people, who happens to be Mexican and loves the program. I haven't spoken to him in a while but I'll ask.

Advertisement
Freddie (Cane Freak) is cool people, who happens to be Mexican and loves the program. I haven't spoken to him in a while but I'll ask.

dude is Mexican??? Saw him up in Durham for the miracle at Durham game and I could have sworn my man was Cuban...oh well, good to know

Advertisement
Cuban, Mexican, all us Hispanics and Latinos got that olive complexion freak goin' on!

Advertisement
Cool bobblehead.. I think I might get me one lol

Speaking of major Canes fanatics, whatever happened to this bicho:

a-fan-with-his-signs-before-the-games-the-miami-hurricanes-defeated-DMRAYK.jpg

Advertisement
Back