OT: Liberty trying to take down NCST.

While I agree with this Ohio St was crushing them 35-7 and took their foot off the gas and then flirted with disaster so the final score is a bit misleading but agreed no way the Cane hating AP voters have us ahead of them. The playoff committee maybe

I don't think it is misleading. Football is played for a full 4 quarters. Penix decimated that OSU D. Passed for almost 500 yards and 5 TDs, embarrassing a couple 5 star CBs. Those are not garbage time numbers. OSU got a serious scare at the end.

Advertisement
I don't think it is misleading. Football is played for a full 4 quarters. Penix decimated that OSU D. Passed for almost 500 yards and 5 TDs, embarrassing a couple 5 star CBs. Those are not garbage time numbers. OSU got a serious scare at the end.
You're right, but to me it would have been far more impressive if they went blow for blow with Ohio St instead of having to make a heroic comeback. Ohio State started playing not to lose.

With Wisconsin losing they have to do something to keep the Big ? Interesting.Got a feeling IU stays ahead of us and Oregon will **** sure jump us.Voters just been waiting for Oregon to play a couple games to get them into the top 10.

IU lost, but with style points. Miami has won all but one (against one of the best teams of the last decade) but Ws are far less important than looking good. So yes, IU probably drops two spots to stay ahead of Miami. Oregon almost lost to unranked 1 win UCLA at home, but they probably move up to IUs spot. Miami is pretty much the only team in the Top 15 getting penalized for ugly wins.
And the stupid **** continues..

We actually beat VT who was favored to win by 2, yet we fell in the polls.

Advertisement
Liberty allowed a whopping 15 points on a team we let score 40+. We allowed over 400 yards and Liberty gave up just over 300 total yards I believe.

I will jump off topic but how can anyone complain about who jumps us in the rankings or where we are at? Somebody in a thread asked how TVD looked at practice but how about this...How about the defense stops somebody so we go up by 30 points and then maybe we can see some of our backups play?

You can't tell me Liberty has better players on defense. We are in a much better position this year than last and I am very happy with our win total and heck let's keep winning ugly...All I am saying is that our defense must get fixed if we are to really become a contender.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back