OT: Liberty trying to take down NCST.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My big question this week is do they keep IU ahead of us ?

IU lost, but with style points. Miami has won all but one (against one of the best teams of the last decade) but Ws are far less important than looking good. So yes, IU probably drops two spots to stay ahead of Miami. Oregon almost lost to unranked 1 win UCLA at home, but they probably move up to IUs spot. Miami is pretty much the only team in the Top 15 getting penalized for ugly wins.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sure he'll be at USCe. Still holding out hope they steal Venables from Clemson. Btw this game should put to rest any desire to see Willis in a Miami uniform.

I’m no quarterback whisperer by any stretch of the imagination, but I’ve been trying to tell people, this guy has horrible throwing technique. And he threw some real high school passes that were intercepted today.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I just don’t think he’s a P5 quality throwing quarterback, he’s an electric runner, and has a strong arm, but that long pass he threw in the 4th quarter where he had a guy wide-open, and instead of throwing it to the outside he threw it to his inside so the safety could intercept it, that was a bush league placement.

IU lost, but with style points. Miami has won all but one (against one of the best teams of the last decade) but Ws are far less important than looking good. So yes, IU probably drops two spots to stay ahead of Miami.
While I agree with this Ohio St was crushing them 35-7 and took their foot off the gas and then flirted with disaster so the final score is a bit misleading but agreed no way the Cane hating AP voters have us ahead of them. The playoff committee maybe

Advertisement
Back