OT: Let's get Classy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just did some Ludwig van Beatoffen to this
Did somebody mention the ol Ludwig Van?

MV5BMTI1OTgxOWQtYjFiMS00MDkxLWI4ZGItN2Q0ZWM3ZTNhZmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Advertisement
Jesus! How could anyone around her get the notes right? Even my baton was mimicking the conductor’s, slapping her head side from certain angles!
The cat behind her; I’m not sure if he was looking at her or his notes, but his eyes were roving. Lol. Imma be honest; if I’m the conductor, I'm crescendoing that bih early, and taking lil ma behind the curtains to give her another crescendo.

Last edited:
The cat behind her; I’m not sure he was looking at her or his notes, but his eyes were roving. Lol. Imma be honest; if I’m the conductor, I'm crescendoing that bih early, and taking lil ma behind the curtains to give her another crescendo.
Yes, yes, yes...🌋

Advertisement
The cat behind her; I’m not sure if he was looking at her or his notes, but his eyes were roving. Lol. Imma be honest; if I’m the conductor, I'm crescendoing that bih early, and taking lil ma behind the curtains to give her another crescendo.

That’s Zubin Mehta, he’s a legend, but he looks more than a little worked up himself and I’m guessing he’s in his 70’s

Advertisement
Back