OT: Let’s talk Dolphins Football

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
dolphins721.jpg

When’s Ryan Tannehill coming back?

Advertisement

Veign

Sophomore
Two worst offenses in the league...40-0 even with knocking out Flacco. 4-2 start I'll take as a success. Go Canes...please, there's nothing to fall back on.

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
As a Ravens fan I just have to LOL @ the Phins.

We're not even that good of a team, but we always beat the Dolphins, literally every damn year.

Ravens Defense is legit, but with losing Marshal Yanda, it's basically Flacco trying not to get killed & Alex Collins running the ball for our Offense.

orange&green84

All-ACC

We're not even that good of a team, but we always beat the Dolphins, literally every damn year.

Ravens Defense is legit, but with losing Marshal Yanda, it's basically Flacco trying not to get killed & Alex Collins running the ball for our Offense.

No need to rub the salt in anymore. Bad enough some of us are Phins fans.

Advertisement

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

No need to rub the salt in anymore. Bad enough some of us are Phins fans.
Lol... My pops is a Phins fan, he can't stand me when this game happens every year.

I call'em up after every game & just ask him what the score was, he just starts cussin lol.

Last edited:

marshallrc13

Senior
There's nothing to talk about. Outside of Puncey, Landry, and the defensive line this team lacks talent everywhere else... Front office has sucked since Parcells left. When I saw the remaining schedule I realized we may not win another game this season..

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"
Premium
There's nothing to talk about. Outside of Puncey, Landry, and the defensive line this team lacks talent everywhere else... Front office has sucked since Parcells left. When I saw the remaining schedule I realized we may not win another game this season..

Pouncey is straight UF garbage and his greatest contribution is being an embarrassment to the team, taking a knee during the anthem and leading parades for Aaron Hernandez. Funny how the line performed just fine last year when he was out. His busted, degenerative hipped murderer-loving ass should have been traded for a bag of footballs in the off season.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Baba Yaga

🐐
Premium
I was at the game. I have a really hard time giving any fucks about the NFL anymore but I've been a Phins fan since I was a kid, so when they come to town I go to the game. I knew we were going to **** the bed like we always do when we come to Baltimore but I was hoping we'd make it competitive for at least the first half. Nope. At one point when we were remotely in FG range I was begging Moore to take a knee or spike it if for no other reason than the chance of taking the goose egg off the board. Pretty sure he threw a pick-6 the next play.

Even during the Onion-Fatty years I watched my Canes until the last whistle and told myself we were one recruiting class away from turning the corner. I guess at least with the Phins I know thats never going to happen so its much less of a disappointment when we lose.

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Silly me for picking the Dolphins D in my fantasy league this weak. Made the Ravens look the greatest show on turf.

JoNJoN

Redshirt Freshman

Oh you mean the people that passed Matt Ryan for Jake Long. Yeah that didn't set us back at all.

Oh you mean the people that passed Matt Ryan for Jake Long. Yeah that didn't set us back at all.

And that fat phuck Parcells is probably still stealing millions from the Dolphins, another Joizee jagoff that defrauded Miami fans...no wonder Al's fat @$$ admired em'.