OT: Lawsuit Against Baylor Cites 52 Rapes in 4 yrs

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy[1].jpg

Don't wanna sound insensitive.. but 52 rapes in 4 years doesn't even sound realistic.. sounds like women tryna pay off loans to me...

Advertisement
New Baylor lawsuit alleges 52 rapes by football players in 4 years, 'show 'em a good time' culture | Baylor | Dallas News

Yeah this **** is just disgusting.

laughing at this "recruiting chair" of the Baylor Bruins (which basically was the female organization that would spend time with recruits at games and stuff) saying no one was ever told to have *** with recruits; No ******* **** you idiot. And after this girl told a fellow Baylor Bruin she was raped by 2 guys on the team, she was told to "tell police she had consensual *** with one white male". What a piece of ******* ****.

**** like this better not be going on here. I know we also have girls that spend time with recruits during their visits.

Don't wanna sound insensitive.. but 52 rapes in 4 years doesn't even sound realistic.. sounds like women tryna pay off loans to me...

Not just 52 and 5 gang rapes though, it was "31 by football players." and "2 of the gang rapes were commiteed by 10 or more players at one time"; This was from the students attorneys investigation.

The schools lawyers claim they were aware of 17 women who reported rape involving 19 players including 4 gang rapes. but that was 3 months ago.

This isn't just women trying to pay off loans. This is a school that should have its ******* football program taken away. NCAA wants us to get death penalty when guys take money, but here there is between 19 and 31 players accused of rape. WTF. If NCAA wasn't all about money they'd do what needs to be done.

Can you imagine waking up next to a MLB on Sunday morning and you have no clue how you got there??? That's gotta be rough.

Was there a culture of looking the other way at Baylor? Yes, but I find it hard to believe that everything went down EXACTLY as stated in that lawsuit. I am convinced that Briles and the rest of the BU administration actively covered up crimes by some of their student-athletes, and that was not only ethically reprehensible, but illegal. However, some of the alleged rapes also sound like crap you would hear in a feminist studies class, so unrealistic, it's almost laughable.

Advertisement

Not just 52 and 5 gang rapes though, it was "31 by football players." and "2 of the gang rapes were commiteed by 10 or more players at one time"; This was from the students attorneys investigation.

The schools lawyers claim they were aware of 17 women who reported rape involving 19 players including 4 gang rapes. but that was 3 months ago.

This isn't just women trying to pay off loans. This is a school that should have its ****ing football program taken away. NCAA wants us to get death penalty when guys take money, but here there is between 19 and 31 players accused of rape. WTF. If NCAA wasn't all about money they'd do what needs to be done.

How many of those alleged rapes could be fully prosecuted upon? I'm not saying that there weren't some rapes, and that they shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I'm merely stating that anyone that automatically takes every accusation at face value may be in for a rude awakening. Baylor is a joke of an institution, the hypocrisy is strong there, and I would love to see them get hammered for this. However, we can't pretend that like most cases of this magnitude, there aren't some people that jump on the wagon, just because they want to excuse some sketchy behavior on their part.

This isn't just women trying to pay off loans. This is a school that should have its ****ing football program taken away. NCAA wants us to get death penalty when guys take money, but here there is between 19 and 31 players accused of rape. WTF. If NCAA wasn't all about money they'd do what needs to be done.

How many of those alleged rapes could be fully prosecuted upon? I'm not saying that there weren't some rapes, and that they shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I'm merely stating that anyone that automatically takes every accusation at face value may be in for a rude awakening. Baylor is a joke of an institution, the hypocrisy is strong there, and I would love to see them get hammered for this. However, we can't pretend that like most cases of this magnitude, there aren't some people that jump on the wagon, just because they want to excuse some sketchy behavior on their part.

Either way theres no way there isn't enough to shut their program down. And frankly these guys need to be prosecuted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back