OT: Lamar Miller is killing it

Advertisement
Lamar Miller had 10 carries for 85 yds in 1st half & TWO TDs, but only TWO carries in 2nd half!

Terrible decision making by the HC in a playoff race. Why sub him out? It's clear he's the only HR hitter on the roster ...

Its crazy really.

Miller is 6th in the league in YPC (over 100 attempts) behind Rawls, Gurley, Bernard, Martin, and Bell. And he is only averaging 11.5 carries per game, mind blowing.

And then he barely touches the ball in the second half and we lose. Coaching staffs these days just don't get it sometimes. He could have went for 200 + last night.

Advertisement
But but but Lamar Miller is soft and his body won't hold up in the NFL....... lol

Special talent

To be fair Miller looked very average prior to this season. Like you said, he was soft and avoided any type of contact. He would have chances to get 3 or more yards by simply trying to bulldoze a defender but would step right out of bounds. Haven't seen that much this year.

Must have put in tons of work in the offseason to get where he is right now. His vision and strength have improved immensely.

But but but Lamar Miller is soft and his body won't hold up in the NFL....... lol

Special talent

To be fair Miller looked very average prior to this season. Like you said, he was soft and avoided any type of contact. He would have chances to get 3 or more yards by simply trying to bulldoze a defender but would step right out of bounds. Haven't seen that much this year.

Must have put in tons of work in the offseason to get where he is right now. His vision and strength have improved immensely.

I was being sarcastic. People would bash Miller on here all the time just because he left early.

I always felt he'd do fine in the league.

Advertisement
Lamar Miller had 10 carries for 85 yds in 1st half & TWO TDs, but only TWO carries in 2nd half!

Terrible decision making by the HC in a playoff race. Why sub him out? It's clear he's the only HR hitter on the roster ...

It's his contract year. Why feed him the ball when that just raises his price tag. Dolphins aren't much better than the Marlins.

The only RBs with a higher YPC than Lamar since he entered the league:

Adrian Peterson
Jamaal Charles

(Todd Gurley and Thomas Rawls too but sample size and all that)

Advertisement
i told all my boys before the year began it would happen and they sure did exsactly what i said....contract year for him......they dont goive him carries..in fact they try to give their 5th rounder the ball...they probably get ****ed off when he breaks a long run..

Ridiculous. Our recent RBS have **** luck with the teams they're going to.... Duke in Dalllas would be incredible, instead he's with the clueless Browns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back