OT: Lamar Miller is killing it

Brometheus

Senior
2 TDs on the night and we're not even halfway through the 2nd. That 2nd TD was amazing. Totally fooled Jason Pierre-Paul

Advertisement
Golden couldn't win with Miller, Hurns, Scott, Dorsett., Walford, Linder, Henderson, flowers, .....

Mangina...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Offense

WR - Hurns, Dorsett,Coley
OL - Flowers, Feliciano, McDermott, Linder, Henderson
TE - Walford
RB - Johnson, Hagens
QB - Morris

SMGDH - This offense should of never been stopped. Man did we waste some talent!

Lost four out of our last six games - The four losses was a combined 167-75 for a whopping 42 points per game for our opponents
We were ranked as high as #6 in week 10. Ended up unranked in all polls.

image.gif

Another shout out by Gruden, this time on Olivier Vernon being a Hurricane; considering how much better Vernon is playing than Fat Suhey, I'm glad Chuckey is singing his praises.

Advertisement
Seriously this is probably the most legendary "underutilized should-be-focus-of-the-offense" performance ever in NFL history. 12 Carries. On the field for maybe, MAYBE 18% of snaps. Ladies and gentlemen, the Miami Dolphins.

Advertisement
Every week it's the same BS. I hope the new coach realizes how good Miller is and needs to touch ball 20 times a game

If he resigns with us...

Last edited:
They deserve to lose thinking Tannekill can win a game with his arm him Donna, Al, Doritoes and Joe Philbin shoulda all been on the first thing smoking out of Miami **** all of em they killed my teams and ruined my Saturday's and my Sunday's

Lamar Miller had 10 carries for 85 yds in 1st half & TWO TDs, but only TWO carries in 2nd half!

Terrible decision making by the HC in a playoff race. Why sub him out? It's clear he's the only HR hitter on the roster ...

Advertisement
Back