OT Kirby promotes 32 y/o LB coach to DC

Kirby is a corch.

Lazy hire.

He has lost the team.

Run the trucks and fly the flags.

Wait, this isnt the UGA DawgNation board?

Ok. This is akward.

Advertisement
And UF and FSU! Way too much time being spent here on these misfits! This is a Canes website.
In all fairness, as long as its pointing and laughing at their latest bad news, I'm good with it.

If Richty Richt hadn’t retired we would’ve thrown out there co-DC’s. Thank God he decided to hang it up and go preach , otherwise the **** storm we would’ve had to deal with on defense on top of the 1-clap offense would have increased the suicide rate in So FL

Yeah it seems like kirby is about to run the defense this coach is his understudy. Not a bad move kirby is an elite play caller.

Advertisement
He basically ran the defense the last 2 years. If you watched a Georgia game and did not know Tucker was DC, you would have thought for sure Kirby was with the way he carries on on the sidelines.

Yeah, what's the infatuation with all things Georgia? And as stated above, Blake Baker isn't grandfatherly and LA Rams had a 32-33 yr head coach in the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
He's really Odd Job's love child, known internationally as Punt Face. Person of interest in 00s dossiers.

Que James Bond music.

I mean, since we are just making **** up, let's get a real back story.
He's not wanted by Interpol? I have a friend who might be. Never really confirmed it, and I won"t ask him.

Advertisement
Back