OT: Kelvin Benjamin is Fat (SIAP)

Advertisement
On a side note, I would love to see a really fat WR just ball out. That would be a site to see, like butter bean fat, just carving up secondaries. I want this so bad.

We need a Jerome Bettis of WRs. When do we need him? We need him now.

Advertisement
Figured this would happen. He lost a solid amount of weight between his RS freshman and sophomore seasons. That's what took him to the next level (that and Jameis).

Anyone else remember Mike Williams from USC? 6'5 WR from Tampa, ended up at SoCal. Great college career with Carson Palmer during their Carroll Era. Everyone wondered how Miami, FSU, and UF missed out on him. He ended up a complete bust. I remember hearing he was finded nearly 400K his rookie year for being overweight and consistently late for meetings.

Benjamin must be related somehow.

Advertisement
On a side note, I would love to see a really fat WR just ball out. That would be a site to see, like butter bean fat, just carving up secondaries. I want this so bad.

That'd really put the notion that it's more about route running than speed to test. Still kinda think you need SOME speed. Big Vince Wilfork was on Lebatard recently though and seriously claimed that he used to run routes in Pats practice against Randy Moss and he'd catch balls all day on him. I think he admitted that they were like 10 yd routes but it's still impressive.

LMAO best quote I saw

View attachment 45579

"I didn't know Queen Latifiah was playing in the NFL"

"Sorry Kelvin, the team cafeteria is all out of ribs and BBQ chicken. All that's left is salad."

1po2os.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back