OT: Kelly to 49ers

Advertisement
Advertisement
See, he doesn't need to take a pay cut and recruit kids in the ghetto just like I predicted.

49ers hire Chip Kelly, so what happens to Colin Kaepernick? | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

All the big college gigs were taken when he got fired...

Kelly was always looking for an NFL job. I was calling him to SF early once the rumors started of him getting fired, because outside of Mariota, Kap was the next best qb for his system.

Kelly has been exposed for the ***** he is. Thankfully he will not have final say on personnel decisions so the 49ers won't be as phucked up as Philly was by the time he is fired.

Advertisement
See, he doesn't need to take a pay cut and recruit kids in the ghetto just like I predicted.

49ers hire Chip Kelly, so what happens to Colin Kaepernick? | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

All the big college gigs were taken when he got fired...

Kelly was always looking for an NFL job. I was calling him to SF early once the rumors started of him getting fired, because outside of Mariota, Kap was the next best qb for his system.

The old Kap certainly is. Not so sure what is left of him. Talk about star burning out fast.

I hope that with a quarterback more suited to his offense, he tries to run something more similar to what he ran at Oregon. Don't try and water it down for the NFL, go with what got you there in the first place. Dennis Erickson bombed in the NFL because he was scared to run his one back offense in the pros. "That kind of stuff works in college but not the NFL". Fast forward a few years and everybody dumped their full back for a slot receiver. In fifteen years, every NFL team will be running no-huddle offense with all sorts of motion and option elements.

I think it ironic because if he were still atPhilly Kapernick would have probably landed there. I think he is perfect QB for his system

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back