OT/....Keeping it Real...

My cane brotherI have been looking for a good avocado salad in Orlando, the last good one I had was at Versailles.

Please share where you are getting yours, because I know you good food, despite dating skinny women.

Go Canes
Busy Bee Supermarket...and Mi Bandera Supermarket both on Oakridge Rd are outstanding....Busy Bee has the Avocado Salad that I get as one of my sides that's Absolutely Ridiculous....both places have Huge portions and are outstanding....

Advertisement
1594914321958.png

MJG PRIDE!!! :cool:

Talk all the crap you want, but you already know after she cooks some good *** cuban food for you, she's the type to swallow what's on menu without a second thought.

Go Canes
I ain't hating bro. I like thick chicks but she's to thick for me. Enjoy the buffet...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I ain't hating bro. I like thick chicks but she's to thick for me. Enjoy the buffet...

Bruh; she too thick for me, and lord knows I like to slang it on the thicky thicks.

The moment her 305 tat became 3005 on her arm, I knew this chick was out of my area code. Lol

And she gotta Saturated Fat face.
Horrible depiction of what thickness in Dade is, @Paranos. I’m going to assume this was the chick that was supposed to be for Francois. Lol!

Advertisement
Bruh; she too thick for me, and lord knows I like to slang it on the thicky thicks.

The moment her 305 tat became 3005 on her arm, I knew this chick was out of my area code. Lol

And she gotta Saturated Fat face.
Horrible depiction of what thickness in Dade is, @Paranos. I’m going to assume this was the chick that was supposed to be for Francois. Lol!
The face is hideous. Strobe light honey....

Advertisement
Back