OT: Keep them L's coming gators

This right hire is the biggest L they've taken:
View attachment 41960

We will be enjoying this for years, praying this guy manages to keep his job for several years.

This can't be him.. he has white teeth.

The rot was just starting to set in back then.

I think there's a good chance he lasts 3 more seasons. That would be ideal.

Turds have been slow to fire historically.

Muschimp loses to Georgia Southern, at home, and they don't fire him until the end of the following season. Almost got a season and half more after that humiliating L.

I hope they give him a lifetime extension but o well..

Advertisement
Not sure I can drink to the gators melt down. It would be far too much to drink combined with celebrating our success. F the gators

Advertisement

It was a good post. My favorite part, "I truly feel the Gator fans are like the house wife that gets beat by the rich husband and is absolutely in denial and think things are going good and one day it'll get better like it use to be when they first met, when it's not! We need to leave before it's to late, **** it's to late were hard to watch embarrassing as ****, The Dbu thing is only thing we have to grasp as fans obviously it isn't selling recruits so that's a minimum and we can do without, and we won't be DBU at the rate were recruiting."

They keep telling themselves "we won back to back SEC east titles" but they know deep down inside, that the east is straight doo-doo and that ship is sinking fast. We all called it a while ago. When Muschump's defensive stalwarts all start graduating or go pro, that team is going to fall apart like a cheap suit.

They need to keep stacking SEC East titles so McElteef can continue to do his thing there for many years to come.

They just got humbled, they really thought they can pick and choose who choose who they wanted out of south Florida. U can only lie so long until you get caught up . I say by this time next year they will call for rs head . Mac has about two more years

Advertisement
Gaytor recruiting

pandafail.jpg

Advertisement
Back