OT....Kawhi and Paul George to the Clippers

It’s such a no brainer nobody else will do it. Have fun paying two guys and being 5-10 games better than last year.

But hey you’ll be on tv more.
I
It’s such a no brainer nobody else will do it. Have fun paying two guys and being 5-10 games better than last year.

But hey you’ll be on tv more.
Think 15 is more likely in the East. But ****, even 5 to 10 would be significant. Heat is a Top 4 seed w those 2.

We miss (again) or barely make the playoffs w what we have now.

Advertisement
With his recent stats you'd think teams would be fighting to get Westbrook....BUT both players and their teams are NOT

That's telling...well at least to me it is.

Maybe it's just a salary cap issue...then again maybe it's not

With his recent stats you'd think teams would be fighting to get Westbrook....BUT both players and their teams are NOT

That's telling...well at least to me it is.

Maybe it's just a salary cap issue...then again maybe it's not

the talent is there but hes ineffiicient and mainly, money. there arent a lot of teams that can absorb his number where it makes sense. if his contract was more reasonable, i think teams would line up but that number is high.

I
Think 15 is more likely in the East. But ****, even 5 to 10 would be significant. Heat is a Top 4 seed w those 2.

We miss (again) or barely make the playoffs w what we have now.

w butler and no one else, youre likely a safe 6-8 seed and nothing more.

russ is inefficient and is a poor shooter, BUT i will say that PG did have his best year next to Russ. OKC was really good early in the year till PG tore up his shoulders and then went off the cliff the second half of the year. i do agree on butler, but he did turn down a 5 year max from PHI to come to miami. he got fed up in minnesota and chicago, to an extent, bc of immaturity around him. miami needs to find multiple stars next to him to maximize his talents and the rest of his prime. my first choice is beal but he isnt available right now. idk if you can wait another year and risk another year of butlers prime or even injuries. i dont think boston will be a top tier team in the east without horford. kemba is fine, not a max player and hes older than kyrie, but will def fit better. im not high on hayward at all esp at his salary, but thats irrelevant. tatum had a great rookie year and then fell off last year. a lot of their issues were actually combined with hayward AND kyrie not solely kyrie. a lot of the players actually blamed stevens desire to play hayward back into shape.

Haywood was “ good “ player before that catastrophic injury. It even took PG to year two to be right , Haywood’s issue was more upstairs ; at least it looked that way. But it’s not like he was starting , he was just a rotation guy.

That same Boston team was 1 bad quarter away from the finals without Kyrie. The problem is Stevens is a great x/o guy that other nba coaches steal from, including pop. There’s a reason the offense is better without Irving , more crisp and better ball movement.

The stats show it, even this year. Without him their o numbers was better , and their d numbers was light years better. Irving is a give me the ball, watch me dance , then pull up a tough shot or drive. While everyone watches. Which is ok, if he’s your number two or three.

But he came to Boston to be the alpha , he wanted his own team. Then flat out quit in the Milwaukee series , mentally and physically checked out when he knew they couldn’t win.

I guarantee you they win 5-10 games more just by Irving being gone and going back to playing through Tatum. He was obviously out of his norm playing with KI. It was obvious he didn’t want to step on Irving’s feet. Even though ole boy was just going at Lebrons throat in the playoffs the year before , at nineteen. Oh and their d will improve immensely.

Oh and don’t sleep on Edwards from Purdue and the other two kids they picked up. That roster is loaded.

The east is still down , but the four teams I mentioned earlier are noticeably better than Miami 1-12.

Pacers are my sleeper doe. Sneaky nasty. Philly better crap or get off the pot next year. The east sets up perfectly for them, shooting could hold them back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The ******* heat are stupid as ****, could of had him if you gave up 2 of herro, Winslow and bam...
[/QUOTE]

no no. you dont move Bam and Herro for Russ and his deal. you move winslow and some waste for russ (due to winslows fit on the roster w a russ/butler tandem). beal should be the number 1 target with Russ 2 (obviously gone and i question the heats interest really considering the deal was done days ago with Houston) and dont touch cp3 w a ten foot pole unless its to flip to wash for wall beal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back