OT: JSU coaching staff

One cane on the staff.

AB3A0EEF-E662-4C4D-A56E-5CC685D4080D.png

Advertisement
I think a lot of these guys forgot what it was like when they were recruits and failed to put themselves in the shoe's of coaches at the time. Since then, things have changed drastically today.

Having said that, for the guys that love to bring in former Canes to be coaches - this is the path to go to. If a guy like Sapp is able to succeed at these ranks then move up while producing quality at this position group, then you consider. But given Sapp's off-the field demeanor, I don't see this working out too well. Just my .02.

Advertisement
Wait until they have to recruit lol.

I am sure the hope is that kids will just go there based on the names, but how many kids that they are recruiting are even going to know these players?

Plus, there are some big personalities there and I dont see TO or Sapp playing second fiddle to Deon if they don't agree on something. I mean this is a like a MTV Rock and Jock team.

Advertisement
Can't be real... you have 3 TV personalities with other gigs.. don't think they would want the grind and as a school wouldn't want coaches not dedicated to the team and program....

Advertisement
This is very obviously bull****. Either Joe Cook is a troll or he got duped, there is absolutely no chance this is the actual coaching staff.

You're right but still funny as ****. Deion hired today and already he's putting out fires! lol

Advertisement
Sapp, TO, and Deion on the same staff. Definitely file under “too crazy to be true.”

Advertisement
Back