OT: JR Smith is NOT Playing Games Out There

Advertisement
What a stupid ***. Social media continues to be a suicidal weapon that dummies use to cut their own throats. He could easily be prosecuted for that. People don't realize that it's a crime to physically attack someone for busting your property.
really I seen plenty of social media of folks looting and nothing seens to happened. Oh i forgot those looting don't give a rat *** if you catch them or not since they will probably be booked then release so they can go back out again to continue looting. Seens the only time the law applies if you are a tax paying citizen so they can shake you down for some more $ . Funny you got a kid and dad playing catch in the park and you got to wear face masks and social distancing, 25 other protocols, but if you are rioting anything goes. Yup you can't pay enough for governance like this, can't control the criminals, so make taxpayers and law abiders the criminals.

really I seen plenty of social media of folks looting and nothing seens to happened. Oh i forgot those looting don't give a rat *** if you catch them or not since they will probably be booked then release so they can go back out again to continue looting. Seens the only time the law applies if you are a tax paying citizen so they can shake you down for some more $ . Funny you got a kid and dad playing catch in the park and you got to wear face masks and social distancing, 25 other protocols, but if you are rioting anything goes. Yup you can't pay enough for governance like this, can't control the criminals, so make taxpayers and law abiders the criminals.
Actually a bunch of celebrities are paying their bail.

Tough concept for the agenda driven...

Advertisement

take the 200K and give it to the small business owners in Minneaopolis so they can reopen their businesses. with all the money these stars have 200K actually is pretty bad :

take the 200K and give it to the small business owners in Minneaopolis so they can reopen their businesses. with all the money these stars have 200K actually is pretty bad :
Surprised she came up with that much. Probably hubbies money. She dominates tbat BETA...

They're not bailing out protesters, they're bailing out rioters. The media keeps wanting to lump those creating the destruction with those peacfully protesting as if they're one and the same.

They're not bailing out protesters, they're bailing out rioters. The media keeps wanting to lump those creating the destruction with those peacfully protesting as if they're one and the same.

I think the media (on both sides) would like to sensationalize this and have us paint with a broad brush. Saw this earlier today and thought it made a lot of sense...

Helen Dale on Twitter: It me.…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back