OT: JR Smith is NOT Playing Games Out There

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recording your confession then distributing it life on social media may not be smart, but what do I know.
What a stupid ***. Social media continues to be a suicidal weapon that dummies use to cut their own throats. He could easily be prosecuted for that. People don't realize that it's a crime to physically attack someone for busting your property.

Advertisement
What a stupid ***. Social media continues to be a suicidal weapon that dummies use to cut their own throats. He could easily be prosecuted for that. People don't realize that it's a crime to physically attack someone for busting your property.

Yup. The old "defense of property" privilege goes out the window when you're kicking a downed opponent in the face a handful of times.

Advertisement
He did what was needed to be done. If someone did that to my car I would Have beat their *** too
Don’t lie. We all know...

D6CC7468-757D-458E-8B16-B7FFF5B93066.gif

Advertisement
I don’t blame him for being ****ed but If the guy died there from a kick to the head, it’s manslaughter and J.R. loses a lot of money and his freedom.

Advertisement
Back