OT Jordan Futch - USMC Officer

Advertisement
Wonder if Futch will run in to my relative who’s a recruiter for The US Army out in Alameda, but he visits his boys out in Berkeley.

View attachment 86863

Pleasant surprise scrolling through my feed today. For those who didn’t know, LT. Futch will now be in charge of recruiting potential candidates in the Berkeley area to go to Officer Candidate School for the Marine Corps. Awesome to see a fellow Cane leading Marines in the nations elite fighting force.

Semper Fidelis
This is great to see, but ****, OSO in the Bay area is going to be a tough duty station to make quota...Lmao.

Advertisement
God you’re a ****. Because they don’t agree with your views they aren’t patriotic when rebelling is part of our dna and rights? **** off
Watch the video in the link I posted about how the town of Berkeley reacted to the Marine recruiting station and you'll understand what he's saying.

Advertisement
As an army veteran of ten years and multiple deployments I support our troops as every citizen should. So congrats and thanks to Futch.

But people need to stop it with the our troops defend our freedoms rhetoric. Since WWII none of the wars the government and our leaders have sent our troops to fight had anything to do with our freedoms.

As an army veteran of ten years and multiple deployments I support our troops as every citizen should. So congrats and thanks to Futch.

But people need to stop it with the our troops defend our freedoms rhetoric. Since WWII none of the wars the government and our leaders have sent our troops to fight had anything to do with our freedoms.
That's your opinion. Others might not share it.

Very proud......
Every Cane fan, should feel a sense of pride, from someone who has stepped up to serve.

He talked the talk, and he is walking the walk.

Good luck, and we enjoy much pride in your accomplishment.

Advertisement
Semper Fi Marine!!

Only two groups of people really understand Marines ....or what they're really about: Marines and the enemy.

Everyone else are just speculating or going off second hand info

Thank you for your service.

Of course, you also think the Soviets won WWII for us, so it's not surprising you think this way.

source.gif

Advertisement

Comrade, you’re the guy that took Russia’s side in the Chernobyl disaster series

Advertisement
Back