OT Jordan Futch - USMC Officer

He now has the toughest job ever.

Recruiting tough Marines out of the screwballs. freaks, and snowflakes so plentiful in Berkeley.

I should know, I used to live in Northern California.

They should reinstate the draft, conscript all those weirdos, give 'em haircuts and detox them, re-educate them to have pride in our country (despite its uneven history), and make them into good and patriotic Americans.

Good for you, Jordan. Thank you for your service!
That ain't no lie. His counterparts in the Deep South have it 100 times easier finding potential candidates four OCS.

Advertisement

Recruiting tough Marines out of the screwballs. freaks, and snowflakes so plentiful in Berkeley.

They should reinstate the draft, conscript all those weirdos, give 'em haircuts and detox them, re-educate them to have pride in our country (despite its uneven history), and make them into good and patriotic Americans.

You should reread the post. It said “Berkeley area”, if you really lived in Northern California you know that would include Richmond, Cerritos, Vallejo, Martinez, etc

He’s a fellow devil dog AND a 5803 AND from Camp Lejeune. I ***s wit U

Advertisement

Nah to the draft

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/9fgyc6/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-marines-in-berkeley

I think this is what you're referring to. I understand completely what you're talking about.

Advertisement
View attachment 86863

Pleasant surprise scrolling through my feed today. For those who didn’t know, LT. Futch will now be in charge of recruiting potential candidates in the Berkeley area to go to Officer Candidate School for the Marine Corps. Awesome to see a fellow Cane leading Marines in the nations elite fighting force.

Semper Fidelis
Respect!!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!

You should reread the post. It said “Berkeley area”, if you really lived in Northern California you know that would include Richmond, Cerritos, Vallejo, Martinez, etc
Yeah, maybe more working-class and maybe more young people with traditional values...don't mean to paint with such a broad brush.

As a matter of fact, if you're from Sacramento, I had a friend who taught for years at Sacramento State....and of course UC Davis has more of an agricultural orientation than Berkeley. Probably a lot more young people with mainstream values.

I know cause I used to live there and dealt with a lot of young people. UC Berkeley is (or was) superior academically, world-class research, etc. But some of the young people....and I suspect not all were students.
Did you watch the clip? Rob Riggle is great

Advertisement
Futch is the man. He let me and a buddy get in his car in the McDonald's drive thru across from campus when we were ****faced so we could order food.

God you’re a ****. Because they don’t agree with your views they aren’t patriotic when rebelling is part of our dna and rights? **** off

Advertisement
Congratulations Lt Futch! God speed, and thank you for your fine service to the Canes and of course, the Marines ooh rah!

Advertisement
Back