OT: Jeff Stoutland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, you can’t say Randy Shannon never hired a good coach. Stoutland’s line held quite well for Jacory.
So you can't say Shannon didn't try his best to win (like posters now are saying about Manny's effort this off season) But sometimes your best is not good enough. Next season will tell if Manny has it to be a winning coach or not.

Advertisement
Now running game coordinator for the Eagles. Good promotion, IMO. Best OL coach in football helping with the running game.

Good to see people that came from the randy shannon coaching tree excelling. Dont sleep, crime dog mcgriff and tommie robinson didnt do to bad for themselves either!

Well, you can’t say Randy Shannon never hired a good coach. Stoutland’s line held quite well for Jacory.

He is the best OL coach we’ve ever hired. Much love for Kehoe though.

Advertisement
So you can't say Shannon didn't try his best to win (like posters now are saying about Manny's effort this off season) But sometimes your best is not good enough. Next season will tell if Manny has it to be a winning coach or not.
Truth. I remember people on the old site b!tchin "He tried to destroy the program!" talking about Shannon. Which is asinine and absurd. Dude wasn't HC material but such accusations never stopped.

Seriously. You have love for that disaster Art Kehoe?
Go back and look at the videos of Edge's and Willis' highlights. They were just posted here recently. Who was the OL coach for both players? I believe it was Kehoe.

Look at how overpowering and dynamic the OLs were in all the videos. Wish we could do that today....to say nothing of the overpowering OL of the 2001 team.

Now tell me those lines were disastrous.

Seriously. You have love for that disaster Art Kehoe?

Bruh. He’s pure CANE. The game just passed him by, IMO. But. I can’t hate on a guy who coached throughout many of our greatest moments. He developed a **** ton of good OLmen. I don’t want him back. But, I absolutely have love for that CANE.

There will never be another OL that performs better than that 2001 OL.

———

During his time working with the Hurricanes’ offensive line, Kehoe has produced seven players (Eric Winston in 2005, Brett Romberg in 2002, Bryant McKinnie in 2001, Joaquin Gonzalez in 2000, Richard Mercier in 1999, K.C. Jones in 1996 and Leon Searcy in 1991) who received first-team All-America honors. In addition, 23 more of his protégés went on to play professionally, including 19 all-conference honorees, one Outland Trophy winner and the 2002 Rimington Award winner.

Kehoe was on the staff for all five of UM’s national championship teams, two Heisman Trophy winners and eight of the Hurricanes’ nine 1,000-yard rushers rushed behind the blocking of Kehoe’s offensive linemen. His 2000 and 2001 units are often considered among the highest-performing offensive lines in recent college football history, and his 2002 unit was widely considered the nation’s finest by many observers.

Advertisement
Back