OT: Jalen Ramsey at it again

There are some really stupid mother****ers in this thread.

We have Jamal Carter missing tackles left and right but guys love him because he's a "savage".

Then we have one of the top young defenders in the NFL, a bonafide stud, and he shows some emotion because he hates losing and guys on here bash him.

You can't make this **** up man.

Mostly people seem to bash carter so I'm not sure what minority you're referring too and I think you're letting his college performance blind you to what he's done this far in the pros which is little to nothing. Loved his athleticism but didn't see him dominating as a cb. At least not right away.

Advertisement
114965-two-snaps-up-and-a-rewind-gif-HCdM.gif

Ramsey is a butch *****. He's a power bottom. When he eats a dude's *** he talks trash. He's in that *** talking "I'm gonna snatch that prostate, bytch!!!".

Advertisement
Ramsey and Smith are the best players on the Jaguars. They are elite players with heart,
Passion, and hate to lose. The U needs more of these guys. Corn is the only upperclassmen on the team that might be on that level. A half dozen guys like them and you're in the playoffs.

fvck you for not mentioning Allen Hurns

Hurns isn't even the best on the team at his position. Quite frankly Hurns is a huge disappointment this season.
. He's dropped a lot of balls this year and lost most of his targets to Lee. Take off your rose colored glasses.

Bottom line is that The Godfather himself, Lombardi, said "show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

Ramsey and Smith are the best players on the Jaguars. They are elite players with heart,
Passion, and hate to lose. The U needs more of these guys. Corn is the only upperclassmen on the team that might be on that level. A half dozen guys like them and you're in the playoffs.

Hurns isn't even the best on the team at his position. Quite frankly Hurns is a huge disappointment this season.
. He's dropped a lot of balls this year and lost most of his targets to Lee. Take off your rose colored glasses.

Bottom line is that The Godfather himself, Lombardi, said "show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

I don't care...He's a cane who has heart and hate to lose lmao. Agent 88 all the way...Allen Hurns earned his paycheck

Hurns will be much better off when he gets to a real NFL team instead that abortion of a franchise he plays for now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back