OT: Jalen Ramsey at it again

Advertisement
Lol at the commentary. Reminds me of the dudes from Me Myself and Irene

Advertisement
Advertisement
hated him when he played at fsu but as a jags fan love him. Best db we have ever had already basically ( not that we have had a ton of great ones ) . He won't win defensive rookie of the year but he is in the top 3.

Advertisement
hated him when he played at fsu but as a jags fan love him. Best db we have ever had already basically ( not that we have had a ton of great ones ) . He won't win defensive rookie of the year but he is in the top 3.
Rashean Mathis & Reggie Nelson>>>

IMG_3104.jpg

Advertisement
There is a difference between being passionate and being soft shouldered. If it's about passion, you jump in someone's behind, flip a few tables, scream and yell for a lil bit, not go to the sideline and start sobbing like you just lost your best friend.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There is a difference between being passionate and being soft shouldered. If it's about passion, you jump in someone's behind, flip a few tables, scream and yell for a lil bit, not go to the sideline and start sobbing like you just lost your best friend.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Imagine Bryant doing that

I honestly see nothing wrong with him crying everybody ain't cool with losing.

Don't you? Good for him for hating to lose, but crying? That's how he deals with it? This is a man's sport and despite what sensitive dude's with pony tails will tell you, crying is for girls.

I know it's not PC, but crying like a bītch on the bench is a really bad look.

Hating losing doesn't mean you have to act like a menstruating female.

Save the tears for when someone dies.

Advertisement
Back