OT: Jags select another gaytor

Advertisement
I didn't want to look at his extremely punchable face.. Once I did I couldn't contain my rage. Anyone have an extra monitor?

I didn't want to look at his extremely punchable face.. Once I did I couldn't contain my rage. Anyone have an extra monitor?
Since you can't see it anyway, I'll just leave this here...

927338674.jpg

Guy is soft as baby ****....looks great one play then gets his **** kicked in the next.

Advertisement
Never draft a gayturd. As a Jaguar fan, I’m not happy. They should’ve taken Hernandez or Jackson or Landry.

The Jaguars were mired in mediocrity for years because they kept drafting these gators that all turned out to be busts. It's not so much they were busts, it's they drafted guys that weren't graded to be taken as high as they did....see Taven as an example.

Some of these morons who make these draft decisions need to find a new line of work.

Incredible SPARQ athlete and it shows up on tape. Ridiculous first step. Uses his hands incredibly well for a player that has received some outright negligent coaching. His pass rush productivity, per College PFF, was third in the class behind Maurice Hurst (dropping due to his heart condition) and Vita Vea. Every single ranking had Bryan much higher on their board. I think players like Harold Landry and Will Hernandez are better players, but I am not sure you can trash the selection considering Jacksonville has a real need on the iDL. Not this year, but they are going to be $40M over the cap next year and will be cutting some combo of Calais, Malik Jackson, or Marcel Dareus. In 2018, Bryan is a role player, probably backing up Calais and Jackson. In 2019, probably filling in for Malik Jackson as the starter.

With that said, he is ridiculously raw. He plays really tall and has shown no real ability to be effective in the muck.

Good DL coach worth his salt and gaining 15lbs could turn him into a monster. Could end up just being Derek Wolfe when Derek Wolfe is average, which is still a starter in the NFL.

Much better than the other options Coughlin/Caldwell liked...Hayden Hurst, Rashaan Evans, and Billy Price (I like Billy Price, the other two are trash).

Advertisement
The Jaguars were mired in mediocrity for years because they kept drafting these gators that all turned out to be busts. It's not so much they were busts, it's they drafted guys that weren't graded to be taken as high as they did....see Taven as an example.

Some of these morons who make these draft decisions need to find a new line of work.
Incredible SPARQ athlete and it shows up on tape. Ridiculous first step. Uses his hands incredibly well for a player that has received some outright negligent coaching. His pass rush productivity, per College PFF, was third in the class behind Maurice Hurst (dropping due to his heart condition) and Vita Vea. Every single ranking had Bryan much higher on their board. I think players like Harold Landry and Will Hernandez are better players, but I am not sure you can trash the selection considering Jacksonville has a real need on the iDL. Not this year, but they are going to be $40M over the cap next year and will be cutting some combo of Calais, Malik Jackson, or Marcel Dareus. In 2018, Bryan is a role player, probably backing up Calais and Jackson. In 2019, probably filling in for Malik Jackson as the starter.

With that said, he is ridiculously raw. He plays really tall and has shown no real ability to be effective in the muck.

Good DL coach worth his salt and gaining 15lbs could turn him into a monster. Could end up just being Derek Wolfe when Derek Wolfe is average, which is still a starter in the NFL.

Much better than the other options Coughlin/Caldwell liked...Hayden Hurst, Rashaan Evans, and Billy Price (I like Billy Price, the other two are trash).

https://www.google.com/search?q=tav...AUIDCgD&biw=1360&bih=700#imgrc=X2id0LOkbD0cIM:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back