OT: Jacory Harris will start for CFL Ticats

Advertisement
No matter what we think of his career here, he's still getting paid to play QB and Tim Tebow is not. Score one for the good guys.

Good kid. Love to see him get s chance to start and collect some checks to play qb. A few years up there and good learning he may can work a qb coach into his career. Jacory is a cool kid, walked up and spoke with him at length early this year before he went up to Canada

Advertisement
Didn't get a fair shake here. Had different OC every year wasn't it?

The injury suffered vs FSU to the thumb and elbow kindve did him in mentally and physically. Never the same after that, only showed spurts.

Thinking back to some of those crazy *** interceptions, I have no idea what dude was thinking about.

Good kid. Love to see him get s chance to start and collect some checks to play qb. A few years up there and good learning he may can work a qb coach into his career. Jacory is a cool kid, walked up and spoke with him at length early this year before he went up to Canada

He's been up there the last 2-3 years I believe.

If the rumors are true, we can only wonder what Gary Patterson would've did with that 2008 class.....let's hope we get it right this time for the 2016 class..

Advertisement
I always liked Jacory. He threw a nice ball, was athletic, and had a quick release. He just never quite met expectations because of many reasons including 3 OC's in four years. Hope he does well tomorrow! He was always a true Cane and committed and stuck by us in our darkest days.

Didn't get a fair shake here. Had different OC every year wasn't it?

The injury suffered vs FSU to the thumb and elbow kindve did him in mentally and physically. Never the same after that, only showed spurts.

Thinking back to some of those crazy *** interceptions, I have no idea what dude was thinking about.

That injury he suffered in the FSU game changed his career forever. He was never the same physically plus Radio's terrible roster management didn't let Jacory get the proper rest he needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back