OT: It's fun to be hated.

Advertisement
I have the opposite everywhere I go, at city furniture the other day the lady at the front desk looks at me and goes “Dyme life” I was like DJ! Lol

On the contrary, anytime I see a gaytor or Nole shirt, I’m the first to make a comment lol

Advertisement
Had to go in to work on my day off the other day and help out with a quick catering delivery. So I wore my 'canes shirt. After I delivered it, the guy said "well, I hate Miami, but you have a good day". I figured he was a Hokie. I love riling up the haters. Isn't it fun?
You mean like telling the ex about my good news?

Ehhh, depends on how quick your fuse is. Sadly now, swagger looks phony as ****, they always go the same way for me. F Miami, well who you pull for, blah blah blah, and then I'll laugh if it ain't Bama, bring up our ships, then it never fails, they always come out with the "living in the past" or I bet you didn't even go to Miami nonsense. Funny, about 90% of the people that accuse Miami fans of that, didn't attend the school they pull for.

Advertisement
Some years ago, a guy with a Hokie jacket came in, and I mentioned Miami, and he very sharply said "f*** them Canes". Amazing how just a mention is like a knife to the heart of some people.

I take a bJJ/ mixed martial arts class with a bucknut. He be talking **** all the time with the usual thug u bs. Ironic i know....... This past week I told him that they are penn state part deux. He did not like it. He also didnt like the arm bar, kidney strike, choke out and me making his *** tap but i make sure to remind him "whose the boss" anytime I get the opportunity

Go canes and embrace the hate

Advertisement
When people see me with my Canes Shirts, and they start a conversation up and they tell me they are Gators or Noles I tell them "I'm Sorry", they normally don't respond and look at me with hatrid.

I take a bJJ/ mixed martial arts class with a bucknut. He be talking **** all the time with the usual thug u bs. Ironic i know....... This past week I told him that they are penn state part deux. He did not like it. He also didnt like the arm bar, kidney strike, choke out and me making his *** tap but i make sure to remind him "whose the boss" anytime I get the opportunity

Go canes and embrace the hate

I enjoyed this post.

I was in Publix doing some shopping for the week. As usual wearing one of my many Canes hats...

I see someone look at me, point to my hat. I thought I was gonna get a compliment and then he threw the upside down U.

I just shot the bird right back at him and his jaw dropped lol. Like he expected me to chuckle at his little upside down U hand sign.

F*** em..

Advertisement
Last weekend I was walking in Wegmans parking lot towards the store w/my youngest and this chick w/ a gaytor shirt on was walking towards me and I said to my kid (nasally ****** accent): “Uchhh! Look at this fûckin gaytor... I just don’t feel like talking shît to a woman” and kept on. I don’t know what it is but when I see orange and blue - I literally see red.

Always found people who blindly hate on someone for sports allegiances whack as **** lmao

Advertisement
Back