OT: Issues with Watch ESPN

mikedeep97

Redshirt Freshman
Is anyone else not able to watch live or on demand content from ESPN? I'm wanted to know since the season's about to start and my only access to football this season is via WatchESPN.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisement
I use chromecast and it doesnt work for **** from my pc....cuts out a lot. Works great if i chromecast from my droid though.

Also espn is dropping the watch espn app in favor of the all encompassing regular espn app

Most of the stuff that was free on WatchESPN is being offered only on ESPN+ now which is a monthly subscription.

So we have to buy ESPN+ (in addition to our cable subscription to ESPN) to watch the online content?

Advertisement
Is anyone else not able to watch live or on demand content from ESPN? I'm wanted to know since the season's about to start and my only access to football this season is via WatchESPN.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Watch ESPN is done, you have to download regular espn app and when you click on it they have a section that says watch

858658B3-09EB-4FC2-9EC9-96218CA86961.jpeg

Advertisement
The actual WatchESPN app was phased out, they just integrated that feature into the espn app.

I use the ESPN app. I just still call it WatchESPN. I just mean that it doesn't work.

I use this, I use the computer and I use the app on Firestick. It's not working for me at all on any platform. If it's working for you, then it's an issue with Spectrum or my personal account.

Thanks for all the input, fellas.

I use the ESPN app. I just still call it WatchESPN. I just mean that it doesn't work.

I use this, I use the computer and I use the app on Firestick. It's not working for me at all on any platform. If it's working for you, then it's an issue with Spectrum or my personal account.

Thanks for all the input, fellas.

Yes mine is working

Advertisement
Back