OT: Is SMD gone?

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't really understand all the hate. What did she do to anger everyone here? I mean, she's never going to win a Pulitzer Prize or anything, but come on.

She's a lazy fuccin bum.
She's asks the same three questions and too often coaches and players are like: How the fucc is your stupid *** getting paid for this?

The stars are finally starting to align for our program

How many times did she try and sneak a peak of yer ****** during interviews?

She was one of the weirdest interviewers I've ever seen. She would legit go into the bathroom after games in the OB, while they showered and talked to the dudes. Wild.

How many times did she try and sneak a peak of yer ****** during interviews?

She was one of the weirdest interviewers I've ever seen. She would legit go into the bathroom after games in the OB, while they showered and talked to the dudes. Wild.
It was hanging out of my pant legs half of the time so I wouldn't be surprised if the media caught a glimpse.

I wasn't aware she reported on UM for the long, but that's pretty bizarre. I know a lot of players couldn't stand her because she'd ask the worst questions out of all the journalists.

Advertisement
It was hanging out of my pant legs half of the time so I wouldn't be surprised if the media caught a glimpse.

I wasn't aware she reported on UM for the long, but that's pretty bizarre. I know a lot of players couldn't stand her because she'd ask the worst questions out of all the journalists.
Did the guys have like a favorite journalist? Someone they were cool with.

Advertisement
So, did any players ever hit on her?

Since she’s walkin’ into the **** shower and all ....

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't really understand all the hate. What did she do to anger everyone here? I mean, she's never going to win a Pulitzer Prize or anything, but come on.
She's an unattractive woman taking a man's job and she sucks at it. Also, I highly question her sandwich making skills.

download (8).jpeg

Advertisement
I remember last year...after practice interviews before one of our bigger games...might have even been FSU. They had made some sort of minor announcement regarding the LSU opener, and that's all she would ask about. She kept pounding away and guys were just giving her the "We're trying to prepare for the next game, not the next season," line.

Swear to God she asked Chad Thomas the same question..."So what do you think about next season's opener vs. LSU?"

"Well I'm a Senior, so..."

Advertisement
Back